The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, grobs said:

Our worst player bar trez and samatta today. So greedy 

Not just that.....obsessed with standing off and offering no challenge.

become "Roy of the rovers" ....just wants the glory work.....looks like a diva.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Plays in Trez who completely **** it in the box. Delivers it on a plate for El Ghazi who done the exact same. 

These idiots around him are costing us 

Great players often only produce fleeting moments of magic in a game and Jack produced one tonight which should have won us the game. 

• Like 3

He wasnt great but its clear his goalscoring touch and form has gone downhill since the turn of the year. Davis and Samatta dont compliment his play or open the space like Wesley does

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He wasnt great but its clear his goalscoring touch and form has gone downhill since the turn of the year. Davis and Samatta dont compliment his play or open the space like Wesley does

Yeah but Wesley is shit so there.

• Like 1

Was glad to see him stay on his feet and drive forward rather than go down a couple of times. On the other hand, at times he took the contact, didn’t go down for a legitimate free-kick and lost the ball. Definitely overthinking things since the allegation of diving against Palace (also doesn’t appear to shoot with any belief any more). Strange one.

35 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Need a huge performance from him in what will be his last game in a Villa shirt at Villa Park.

We've needed a "huge" performance from him for a while now.

Sadly we have had the opposite.

Either way, I'm over the whole Jack fiasco if I'm honest.

At this point it's almost causing more harm than good imo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've needed a "huge" performance from him for a while now.

Sadly we have had the opposite.

Either way, I'm over the whole Jack fiasco if I'm honest.

At this point it's almost causing more harm than good imo.

Dean has been star struck and not firm enough with him, such was his pre lockdown influence.....thats my suspicion.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

Last season Jacks appointment as captain was inspirational and he has deserved it this season. Ok he’s been sh!t since lockdown ended and is gone regardless in the summer IMO but I don’t get the hate all of a sudden towards jack as CPT? 

Mings is not gunna be any different with or without the armband, he’s a natural leader regardless. Some players rise to it and become better player for it which up until lockdown Jack was doing admirably. Terry/Mings... born leaders, warriors with or without a piece of elastic around there arm. Just because he hasn’t been able to save us single handedly sadly but it was an impossible ask in the end. He doesn’t deserve two relegations. 

• Like 1

It's not hate, just the facts. I was hoping he'd had done a little more considering our predicament yet he's seemed laboured most of the time....

He either isn't the player we think he is or he wants to be elsewhere?

Jesus, this thread. Wow. I’ve never seen a chance put more on a plate than the open goal he gave AEG and we are still slating him for not quite being Lionel Messi. What a shame. Never thought I would say it but I think it’s the right time for him to leave for all parties.

• Like 1

Â