The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Really glad in 2 must win games our captain spent the entire 180 minutes strolling about. Not once did I see him demand anything from anyone.

He’s gone mate has been for months, his old man was pissed up asking bookies at Cheltenham for odds on Jack to United 

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Really glad in 2 must win games our captain spent the entire 180 minutes strolling about. Not once did I see him demand anything from anyone.

I was saying the same. Frustrating. 

Is he meant to take on 11 people himself and hit a screamer? We’re shitting on Jack for not dancing through their team.

What is he meant to do if we have 20~% possession as a team?

I noticed he closed down more than anyone else today, give up if you think Grealish doesn’t care.

Edited by AV82
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

Is he meant to take on 11 people himself and hit a screamer? We’re shitting on Jack for not dancing through their team.

I noticed he closed down more than anyone else today, give up if you think Grealish doesn’t care.

I disagree, we arent expecting that.  It's just that he hasnt been Jack, hasnt been asking for the ball, has been strolling around the park and barely involved in anything....it's just not him.  One game ok but second game doing the same thing, it's just not him being him.

21 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

He stopped caring months ago and when your leader wants out the urgency goes, shocking that smith didn’t take the captaincy really. 

enjoy United Jack, hope your old man enjoys his pieces of silver, “villa through and through” my arse

Chill out. It’s hard to be motivated when you’re the best player and everyone around you is shite and you know you’re doomed. I have sympathy for jack. I’m sure he’d love villa to be successful but it isn’t going to happen. He needs to move to better himself and his career. 

It’s like we are waiting for the inevitable. Very talented player but he has not been used properly.

He will leave once we’re relegated as he should and hopefully the whole club can just move on and focus on bringing more academy talent.

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

Pushed out wide again where he's really not effective anymore, much better when he plays through the middle. 

Agreed. He was excellent when we first moved him out wide but I’m struggling to remember the last really decent game he had in that position. Losing him from the middle has weakened what was our main strength last season in CM. 

That said though our biggest issue is nobody can get within 3 yards of an opposition player to make a tackle. Don’t think wherever Grealish plays will make a difference to that. 

Every time he got anywhere near the ball, Kante (the best dm in world football) was snapping at his heels. Chelsea nullified him, and when no one else is there to attack it’s easy. But to think Jack doesn’t care is ludicrous in my eyes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Chill out. It’s hard to be motivated when you’re the best player and everyone around you is shite and you know you’re doomed. I have sympathy for jack. I’m sure he’d love villa to be successful but it isn’t going to happen. He needs to move to better himself and his career. 

He’s agreed a deal since Jan, you don’t switch off on your own club he’s a little rat 

Â