The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Defended him against this shite when he was here and ill defend him against it now

Classic quotes from the sun obtained from "an onlooker" and "a witness" and the best of all the "American source" who said who are these guys - that's a nice touch from the journo who made this up

Journalistic integrity...

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

It’s closed season so so what?

if this were mid season there may be an issue (but no longer ours) 

I bet if the press looked hard enough, there’d be lots of professional sports folk letting their hair down when off season.

a nothing story

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I bet if the press looked hard enough, there’d be lots of professional sports folk letting their hair down when off season.

a nothing story

I meant cheating on his Mrs.  As you say the drinking in off season is fine, it’s the cheating I have issue with

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

a nothing story

I dont know but why is it always him though, other players are in similar situation. Kevin De Bruyne is probably smashed on holiday as well but that wouldn't make the news

58 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont know but why is it always him though, other players are in similar situation. Kevin De Bruyne is probably smashed on holiday as well but that wouldn't make the news

Just created a reputation for himself so an easy target plus the whole cheating thing again potentially.  I think he also does it so publicly.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I meant cheating on his Mrs.  As you say the drinking in off season is fine, it’s the cheating I have issue with

Purely playing devil's advocate, if he did  leave with some woman, how do we know anything actually happened (could be platonic) and also do we know if he's still in a relationship and if he is that it's not an open one?

But most importantly (to me at least) as long as it's consensual, he's not breaking the law and it's not my wife then it's none of my business who he sleeps with. 

Edited by Rds1983
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

if he did  leave with some woman, how do we know anything actually happened

Because the Sun found Mr A. Witness who told them everything and then because of course the Sun are respectable journalists this account was verified by several others

They of course don't have to prove any of this because integrity 

Its like that summer when he played for us and drank a 3 litre bottle of ciroc in an hour because thats what the photo shows...of course he did... 

25 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Purely playing devil's advocate, if he did  leave with some woman, how do we know anything actually happened (could be platonic) and also do we know if he's still in a relationship and if he is that it's not an open one?

But most importantly (to me at least) as long as it's consensual, he's not breaking the law and it's not my wife then it's none of my business who he sleeps with. 

i think this is the more likely. whether anything happened or not, how would your mrs react if you were pictured out with some girl until 3am and seen her getting into your car at the end of the night? surely sasha is OK with it, if they're even still together

its none of anyones business, but it does serve as a reminder as to what type of guy he is and how i'm glad he's no longer the captain of our club. like him or not, we can do much worse than mings as skipper

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

All fair points.

Doesn't look good for his image though.  I personally don’t like cheaters and while he may never have done it he keep putting himself in a position that he looks like he’s doing it and for somebody that has a brand like him, it’s not the wisest move. With all his money and options, I’m surprised his agent/publicist hasn’t whispered in his ear to do things a little more discreetly or not give off the impression he’s giving.

I do like your devils advocate though, I would just say going to Vegas with 8 lad mates on the lash and then leaving a place very drunk with a girl, I hardly think it’s platonic.  I remember my 20’s very well and that situation never was based on a platonic relationship and I doubt Jack is different.

As you say though, it’s none of my business.

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

All fair points.

Doesn't look good for his image though.  I personally don’t like cheaters and while he may never have done it he keep putting himself in a position that he looks like he’s doing it and for somebody that has a brand like him, it’s not the wisest move. With all his money and options, I’m surprised his agent/publicist hasn’t whispered in his ear to do things a little more discreetly or not give off the impression he’s giving.

I do like your devils advocate though, I would just say going to Vegas with 8 lad mates on the lash and then leaving a place very drunk with a girl, I hardly think it’s platonic.  I remember my 20’s very well and that situation never was based on a platonic relationship and I doubt Jack is different.

As you say though, it’s none of my business.

It doesn't look great and he should know he is an easy target (I'm sure most footballers do similar though) but who knows what's really going on. 

It's probably not platonic but who knows. Maybe she works for the club and is there to chaperone him and minimise the mischief he gets into. Maybe she works for hotel and is there to show the group around and ensure they get anything they want and entry into the best places. 

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think this is the more likely. whether anything happened or not, how would your mrs react if you were pictured out with some girl until 3am and seen her getting into your car at the end of the night? surely sasha is OK with it, if they're even still together

its none of anyones business, but it does serve as a reminder as to what type of guy he is and how i'm glad he's no longer the captain of our club. like him or not, we can do much worse than mings as skipper

You'd be surprised how often an agreement like this can arise. I k ow multiple couple's that have had set ups like that at some point for various reasons. 

Id like to think my Mrs would trust me, as I trust her. I've been on many a night out where at the end of it I've shared a taxi with a girl I know (either friend or work colleagues) and nothing has happened and I know my wife has done similar. 

Is there any photo evidence of anything other than him getting into a car with some unidentified woman? A photo of them kissing or her straddling him or anything? 

Â