The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 1/18/2018 at 13:54, carewjust4u said:

I'm still dumbfounded when I think back to how many times I've read that we should of let Jack go in the past.

He's still got a way to go, but he's finally starting to look like the player we all know he can be.

The thing  is , we appraise what we see....nothing wrong with that.....but it's hard to comment on whats coming.

hindsight is an exact science , predicting is not.

If I'm honest I've probably been more nasty to Jack than anyone in my short time at VT - things were said in anger! - but it's great to see him firing on all cylinders. Lets hope he stays injury free and continues in this vein. He's been a joy to watch this season so far.

Top class. Skilful, aware, dynamic, working his socks off, and has finally ( Agnew?) realised he can run at defenders and terrify them.

Additionally his free role (credit to Bruce) creates so much for the opposition to worry about its freeing up space for Snodders and Albert.

• Like 4

If i were Jack I'd spend every spare hour of every day practicing shooting. 

His is becoming a very important player for us, he needs to start adding goals to his game now to really move on to that next level. 

Â