The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 29/12/2017 at 14:07, hippo said:

Doesn't deliver for me. A typical grealish move - is to receive the ball, body swerve easily past the first opponent, the second opponents looks to have gotten the ball of grealish , but then Grealish recovers well and passes the ball backwards to villa player standing roughly where Grealish received the ball in the first place.

Hope you watched him tonight

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

he always runs at defenders??- and can go both ways

There's running and there's walking fast. Jack has walked fast at players for most of the games I have seen him at. Today, he was flat out and players could cope with his movement and speed. 

He looks like he may have been working at his straight line speed, he seems to be faster.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villianusa said:

There's running and there's walking fast. Jack has walked fast at players for most of the games I have seen him at. Today, he was flat out and players could cope with his movement and speed. 

He looks like he may have been working at his straight line speed, he seems to be faster.

wel he is the best player we have and were lucky to have him- plus he is only just back from a 3 month injury and will get better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danishlad said:

wel he is the best player we have and were lucky to have him- plus he is only just back from a 3 month injury and will get better

We can certainly say he is one of our most creative players, but Johnstone best goalkeeper, Terry best defender, etc...

It takes a team.

I agree with the just got back thing.

He played very well today, and the rest of the team were at the same level so everything clicked.

We always had a number of players in advanced positions when Grealish got the ball, so he didn't need to dwell on it for the rest of the team to move forward.

This is the standard that he, and the others, need to maintain.

Â