The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought he looked one of our better players, even though he wasn't on the pitch for long

When we were already 4-0 down, and the shittest Chelsea side you'll have seen in the last decade were cruising.

I still want him gone.

• Like 1

Thing is, someone like Gresford has the potential to get better. I'd rather take a chance on that happening than stick with some of the other players in the team who are clearly at their peak and still aren't good enough. I'd keep him.

• Like 1

Wasn't too shabby when he came on, great ball across for Westwood and had some nice ideas that didn't quite come off because of the odd heavy touch that's symptomatic of a player that hasn't played much recently.

Still one of the very, very few players I'd like us to keep a hold of for next season, regardless of his previous transgressions.

He still drives me nuts when he runs forward into loads of space then comes to a standstill as soon as he meets the first defender killing all momentum . Keep wishing he would keep going and try to make things happen. It's OK to stop and wait for the overlap or midfield runner as a bit of variation but not to keep doing it constantly 

8 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Looked good when he came on..has better touch and vision than any1 else in the squad

He put in one cross to no-one?

Talk about his amazing talent once he's actually delivered something when it matters

Hope we sell him along with the other wasters in the summer

11 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

He put in one cross to no-one?

Talk about his amazing talent once he's actually delivered something when it matters

Hope we sell him along with the other wasters in the summer

He put a cross into the danger zone where one of our players should have been

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He could come on and beat 10 players and score an amazing goal and people would still find something to criticise him for. 

Or, not?

Ridiculous comment based on nothing.

• Like 1

I think we all know he's no world beater, the initial hype wore off a long time ago. But, if he knuckles down he could still become a good player for us. I'd keep him for next season, one level down and with (hopefully) a better team around him, he might be able to prove himself. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He still drives me nuts when he runs forward into loads of space then comes to a standstill as soon as he meets the first defender killing all momentum . Keep wishing he would keep going and try to make things happen. It's OK to stop and wait for the overlap or midfield runner as a bit of variation but not to keep doing it constantly 

Yeah that's my gripe with him ... I'm hoping someone could coach him into running at defenders a bit more 

but his vision is good and he can be an asset if he gets players making some decent runs ... That's a big IF though 

Â