The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He will turn it around in the championship. If he has any aspirations to be a good footballer one day, the fact that he will be in the championship might wake him up. He is still very young so don't give up on him. 

shocking today, i can deal with misplaced passes etc to an extent if it looks like a player is at least trying

But today Jack bottled every 50/50 and when he didn't have the ball just strolled around. Made no effort to support Gestede. Awful performance

• Like 1

The whole socks down round the ankles throwback and the languid style of his excited me last season. This season it just f#%^... Winds me up. Pull them up you look like a knob. 

Still if Roberts from Fulham cost 8-10 £mill then Grealish has to worth between 10-15 £mill (laughable as it seems at this point in time, Gots to remember he has serious potential & talent) 

3 minutes ago, andym said:

shocking today, i can deal with misplaced passes etc to an extent if it looks like a player is at least trying

But today Jack bottled every 50/50 and when he didn't have the ball just strolled around. Made no effort to support Gestede. Awful performance

Indeed, Gil was shocking, especially in the first half, but he still tried and never shirked from responsibility. Grealish just didn't even try.

57 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

The next Stefan Moore.

I doubt he even has the ability to run a taxi firm either, therefore Stefan Moore>Jack Grealish

Â