The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

23 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Him and that Dharmesh Sheth are the worse of the bunch on sky 

Both talk absolute BS the pair of em. 
Jack will be linked to everyone by Sky. Remember they own a betting company. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I find it so funny how many people seem to be very upset by how high we've set the Grealish price

The press are like "how dare you, HOW DARE you set a price higher than the big clubs want to pay. 

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Haha 2

We shouldn't even be dreaming of selling him unless he starts forcing a move. Offer him an improved deal to keep Captaining his boyhood club and take us to the next level building the team around him. 

6 minutes ago, deeps said:

You’d have thought one of them was his agent how they was going on about how he’s unsure about staying 

7 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

You’d have thought one of them was his agent how they was going on about how he’s unsure about staying 

Trust me. They know nothing. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The press are like "how dare you, HOW DARE you set a price higher than the big clubs want to pay. 

How Dare You Greta GIF

Leicester want 60m for Chillwell which is fair enough is he worth that probably not but the cycle e of bigger clubs going around weakening any potential rivals has to stop and it’s finally happening, when everton when  went after Lukaku few years ago he was £25m alot of money at the time and he couldn’t get a game at chelsea surplus recruitments and yet when a team like us or palace want good money for a prize asset we are delusional?  

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

What people generally forget about Best was his workrate. He wasn't a lazy-ass primadonna. He tracked back, tackled and defended, as well as all the sexy creative stuff. 

So does grealish though. Always covers the most distance for us. Before he got moved to LW was 8th in the league in blocked shots. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, deeps said:

Kaveh seems more interested in showing his gnashers than getting correct info .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

So does grealish though. Always covers the most distance for us. Before he got moved to LW was 8th in the league in blocked shots. 

Yeah, that was kind of what I was getting at when comparing them. Notice that the freak West Ham goal came off Jack's boot - back defending, only seconds after the restart from his goal at the other end. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

If this is true, then I say we should take the approach Leeds took with Phillips last summer, if Jack isn't sure if he wants to leave, then we're not selling him unless we get exactly what we want for him.

Why would he know what Jack is thinking?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

If this is true, then I say we should take the approach Leeds took with Phillips last summer, if Jack isn't sure if he wants to leave, then we're not selling him unless we get exactly what we want for him.

Kaveh is just a sky Click baiting puppet 

• Like 1

If anyone can help him make his mind up then I think Dean Smith can. He knows what makes him tick and they share the Villa family bond. If he can convince him that we’re ambitious in the transfer market, he only needs to persuade him to give it another year and dependant on how that goes, we’ll see from there. 

• Like 1

I'm seeing a lot of people (mainly United fans) saying "he saves the club and this is how they repay him" re: Villa (allegedly) setting his price at 80m. What an absolutely infuriating take. As if the club will be like "thanks Jack, just for that we're going to make your fee really low because we're not a business or anything!". The arrogance just gets on my tits.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm seeing a lot of people (mainly United fans) saying "he saves the club and this is how they repay him" re: Villa (allegedly) setting his price at 80m. What an absolutely infuriating take. As if the club will be like "thanks Jack, just for that we're going to make your fee really low because we're not a business or anything!". The arrogance just gets on my tits.

I had a read of their Red Cafe forum yesterday, decided not to ever do that again as it really makes you mad reading the tripe they come out with. Why on Earth they think it’s Jack’s lifetime dream to play for Man Utd is beyond me, last time I checked he said his dream was to score the winner against small Heath in front of the Holte, then play for England. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I had a read of their Red Cafe forum yesterday, decided not to ever do that again as it really makes you mad reading the tripe they come out with. Why on Earth they think it’s Jack’s lifetime dream to play for Man Utd is beyond me, last time I checked he said his dream was to score the winner against small Heath in front of the Holte, then play for England. 

It's arrogance. They are willing it to be true. Some tabloid made a tenuous link, and that's it they have to bend reality to justify why he should be there.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's arrogance. They are willing it to be true. Some tabloid made a tenuous link, and that's it they have to bend reality to justify why he should be there.

I agree, i honestly do not think there is a story here. The moment we officially stayed up he was going nowhere, his bond with Smith clinches it IMO

• Like 2

Â