The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If it was a dive he would have been booked. VAR obviously didn't think it was a dive

VAR didn't think Sheffield United scored, and they thought Man U pen was valid.

Come on man... I understand defending our own team and players, but some of this is delusional stubbornness.

I don't even mind the dive as much as the terrible acting, at least make the fall look somewhat natural ffs.

Had we gotten the pen I wouldn't be complaining. 🤣

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

He is incredibly hateable tbf  The socks, the hair, the antics, the constantly going to ground (notwithstanding that he has seven kinds of shit kicked out of him every game). It’s very easy to see why opposition fans want him to fail. 

And yet everyone would love him if he was at their club.

Like you say, he’s just very hateable. He’s not going to be with us next season anyway.

To me it looked like a clear dive and should be a yellow card.

Similar to the Bruno Fernandes situation. Difference being Bruno should have been handed red card for dangerous play.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

If his Dive had not been so over the top he might have got the penalty.  At first I thought it was a pen but when you watch especially in slow motion it looks a dramatic dive.

Also something should have been done about the Palace captain who firstly rushed over and just shoved Grealish, then tried to stamp on his knackers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

VAR didn't think Sheffield United scored, and they thought Man U pen was valid.

Come on man... I understand defending our own team and players, but some of this is delusional stubbornness.

I don't even mind the dive as much as the terrible acting, at least make the fall look somewhat natural ffs.

Had we gotten the pen I wouldn't be complaining. 🤣

A dive is an automatic yellow card, ref gave the penalty and VAR overruled it but neither decided it was a dive. VAR must have had 6 looks at it 🤔

We probably would have missed the penalty, not even l sure who would take it 😂

The only thing I can say in defence of the dive is that he stepped on Van Ahnolts foot so he didn't have the force he thought he was going to have to step. So he would have been going down anyway he just tried to make the best of it.

Terrible decision as it will make it that much easier for refs to deny him fouls in the future. 

https://t.co/9sD1ZDa9J0?amp=1

Manchester City handed 'huge' boost over hopes of Jack Grealish transfer - reports

The Express claim Guardiola would 'definitely like' to sign Grealish in the coming weeks and sees him as the 'perfect replacement' for David Silva, who is due to leave on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Remove the Luiz clause and 75 mill? 🤔

Pep could help him become a real player though.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Jack would probably add additional 5 more pens to Man Utd if he signed.

Can see why he would be a good fit for them. Would do nicely with adding of their average tally of 20 penalties per season.

He might add a few more penos, but could you imagine what a team who are well organised at set pieces would gain from him. 

You could probably add 10-15 goals a season considering the amount Jack gets fouled if you could capitalise on set pieces. Drives me mad when we waste set pieces. 

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

https://t.co/9sD1ZDa9J0?amp=1

Remove the Luiz clause and 75 mill? 🤔

Pep could help him become a real player though.

If the snake can play for Man City then Jack will stroll into that team and make a huge difference. Worlds apart.

I've said before, put him with better players in a better team and he will shine even more. He'll have more time on the ball and he'll have more passing options than he has currently.

If he's going to go i'd much rather he went to Man City. Pep will improve him no ends.

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

If the snake can play for Man City then Jack will stroll into that team and make a huge difference. Worlds apart.

I've said before, put him with better players in a better team and he will shine even more. He'll have more time on the ball and he'll have more passing options than he has currently.

If he's going to go i'd much rather he went to Man City. Pep will improve him no ends.

If he goes to Man City I hope he does like Benteke did on Sunday and secretly miss all his chances on purpose because he still loves us really.

• Like 1

Just now, Rolta said:

If he goes to Man City I hope he does like Benteke did on Sunday and secretly miss all his chances on purpose because he still loves us really.

oh that makes sense if was Benteke's plan.  he also knew our struggles vs 10 men so got the red card after the game ;) 

• Haha 3

Â