Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

anyone know where I can watch Dexter online? by series 3 box set hasn't arrived on time and I cannot wait. Just need to find somewhere online that doesn't have viewing quality like it was filmed through a stretched foreskin

want past it on a tour bus and it meant nothing to me , but watched pawn Stars today for the first time today

strangely compelling viewing (I've even started playing the facebook game <>)

Caught a bit of that 'River' on TV here and it looks really good, will have to check it out from the start. I noticed the actress that played Teri Bauer was in it too.

Looking forward to get home from work as I have the new Walking Dead and Eastbound and Down awaiting me.

I've tried Alcatraz and given up after 3 episodes. Same style of TV which has been done to death already. will probably be cancelled after a series with no ending.

The River was good, very fast paced, and a bit freaky! Thanks for the tip on that one Neil!

Californication is just awesome again!

Looking forward to get home from work as I have the new Walking Dead and Eastbound and Down awaiting me.

E&D has a new character in it, its still as good as ever. Also they used some Black Keys music in this episode which is always a good thing.

Disappointed with Spartacus vengeance

they seem to have drastically cut the level of flange on show after episode 1 .. though there was a decent amount of baps on show this week

surely the slave uprising should be secondary to orgies and Roman depravity

Must be honest. I preferred the 2 other series'. Nothing to do with it being a new actor playing Spartacus. I actually preferred the house as the setting and the arena matchups. John Hannah is a massive loss to the show. The story almost seems to be spreading itself too thinly now bouncing between the goings on at Capua and the fleeing group of slaves.

I agree with that. Also surely the words "Ashur you utter ****" escaped most viewers lips after Ep.3. He's a proper snake isn't he.

Agree on John Hannah, he was HUGE as Batiatus.

Ashur is a right **** alright, but you've gotta admire his ability to manipulate a situation to his advantage. He's certainly a survivor and nothing will get in his way. A total and utter snake though :lol:

Anybody watching Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy? To say it's an acquired taste would be an understatement, and at times (last night's episode) it's just a bit pants. Surrealism for the sake of it gets tired quick, though there are some pearls (Fantasy Man, Ayoade's City Gent and Secret Peter). Episodes are up on 4od, I'd recommend starting with episodes 2 and 4.

Â