Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 18/06/2019 at 00:39, LakotaDakota said:

9 eipsodes in, It isn't very good and the Villain is rather pathetic. Since the 2nd or 3rd episode i have been wondering why the hell i am watching it and contemplating just watching the final episode instead but for some reason i have endured another 6+ hours. I will be very glad when it is over

Now I know what you mean. About 7 eps in a nd it's been shit.

The vilian like you say what the he'll we are suppose to believe he is super intelligent? They could have got him a few times already.

So far a 2/10. Id say its worse than s02 of iron fist.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Now I know what you mean. About 7 eps in a nd it's been shit.

The vilian like you say what the he'll we are suppose to believe he is super intelligent? They could have got him a few times already.

So far a 2/10. Id say its worse than s02 of iron fist.

The last 2/3 episodes do actually get a bit better and i didn't actually mind the end too much but it's still all a bit stupid, generally crap & not enough to redeem it. If you have sat through 7 hours you may aswell watch the rest

1 hour ago, sne said:

6 eps into season 3 of The Handmaids Tale and I just don't find it interesting or particularly good anymore.

It's OK, but it's running on empty.

Said the same to my Mrs after the last episode. 

Nothing is really happening and it’s gone a bit stale. They need to get on with this revolution thing sharpish or show us something different. 

On 22/06/2019 at 21:16, mikeyp102 said:

Binge watched first season of The Good place, it’s not bad surprisingly. The woman who Janet does a very good job.

I am unnecessarily infatuated with Janet.  :wub:

• Like 4

On 25/06/2019 at 22:47, wazzap24 said:

Watched the first episode of Warrior tonight. 

Initially caught my interest because it’s based on a concept by Bruce Lee, but it’s also got one of the creators of ‘Banshee’ behind it too. 

It was  a really promising start and it has the potential to be very decent.

I know there are a few fans of the utterly brilliant Banshee on here and I’d recommend giving this a go. It’s got the same feel to it and looks like it might have the same great mix of characters, stories, hardcore violence, bloodshed and boobies. 

I’m balls-deep into this now and it’s bloody brilliant. 

Seriously VT TV’ers - get on it. 

Still early days, but I’m starting to think it could actually end up being better than Banshee. 

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

I’m balls-deep into this now and it’s bloody brilliant. 

Seriously VT TV’ers - get on it. 

Still early days, but I’m starting to think it could actually end up being better than Banshee. 

Oooooo someone else mentioned this to me the other day as he knows I'm a fan of Banshee. I'll give this a go over the weekend :thumb:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Oooooo someone else mentioned this to me the other day as he knows I'm a fan of Banshee. I'll give this a go over the weekend :thumb:

Incredibly, it's more violent overall than Banshee and the added martial-art-goodness elevates it above standard fight scenes. 

Nobody has fought a giant Albino in a prison yet, but it's only a matter of time! 😉

I smashed through Warrior a few weeks ago, It's fantastic.

On the Banshee comparisons

Spoiler

No-one snorted coke of a hookers tits from what I saw.

Hoon Lee Is in this too, doesn't steal the show like he does in Banshee though.

• Like 1

Finished the final season of Gomorrah.

What a fantastic series! Loved it. 

4 great seasons even thou the 4th wasn't the strongest of the 4 it was still good.

Apparently Ciro is directing a prequel movie called The Immortals so that might be something to look forward to.

• Like 2

Really enjoying the Hasan Minhaj show on Netflix. It's funny, informative and for some reason he teaches Kung Fu stances the entire show.

I've just seen the episode where he explains that buying Fanatics merchandise contributes to terrorism . It bummed me out as a Villa fan but at least I've mastered drunken monkey technique.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sne said:

Finished the final season of Gomorrah.

What a fantastic series! Loved it. 

4 great seasons even thou the 4th wasn't the strongest of the 4 it was still good.

Apparently Ciro is directing a prequel movie called The Immortals so that might be something to look forward to.

I enjoyed it but I just can’t take genny seriously. Wrong guy to play such a strong character.

On 28/06/2019 at 13:40, PieFacE said:

Am I the only person who thought Killing Eve was overrated garbage? 

It's like a 4 or 5 out of 10 series for me. 

Enjoyed first series. Lead girl farcically pretty.

Second is a mess.

On 28/06/2019 at 13:40, PieFacE said:

Am I the only person who thought Killing Eve was overrated garbage? 

It's like a 4 or 5 out of 10 series for me. 

Only just finished both seasons, I liked it.

Moved on to Mayans MC, which is a lot better than I thought it'd be.

Â