Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Our strange rock is good, if you like science-theory type shows.

Weirdly, Will Smith narrates, but it works and it's beautifully shot with drone footage.

It's national geographic too, so there's a good quality.  Some of the space stuff is incredible.

9.5\10.  just lacking any Jurassic park/Geoff goldblum references.

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Dark is alresdy doing my head in. 

Just finished season 2. I can’t decide if it’s absolutely brilliant - one of the best things I’ve ever watched - or if it’s tied itself into knots it can’t undo and is jumping the shark multiple times per episode. It was definitely the former for the first half and I’ve been gripped throughout but the final line of the season doesn’t bode well.

Season 2 moves at a hell of a pace. I can’t recall watching anything with so many reveals and big moments per episode. As I say, I’m flip-flopping between whether or not that’s a good thing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Stranger things 3 getting really good reviews, roll on Friday, I think it'll be one of those that by Saturday afternoon I'll have finished it 

It's out Thursday isnt it?

59 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The contestants of Love Island tend to prefer a quick death from what I've read.  Nice idea though.

That's **** dark lol. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Love Island > Chernobyl

It’s all kicking off tonight!

Spoiler

..and yes, I’ve partly posted this just to piss off the haters in VT :D

Just started on Stranger Things season 3 

Bildresultat för giddy gif

Gotta hand it to David Harbour, Hellboy may have been absolute garbage but the weight loss/gain he had to do for that role and this one must have taken some work.

Edit: so far so good, not magic like S1 but still pretty good.

Cute they added a douche who looks kinda like Trump. Sure it's a coincidence...

Edited by sne

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

whereas the others.....

personally for me its another vehicle for people with no discernable talents, usually low intelligence and more than usually actually quite unlikable to make themselves millions for doing **** all other than having a social media account and being in shite magazines, I cant watch any of them, I think they along with social media stars in general have had a huge negative impact on our society

Yep.

It's **** good TV though.

Very productive day, blasted through the whole season 3 of Stranger Things.

Only 8 eps.

Not bad at all, less Goonies and more 80's sci-fi/horror than previous seasons. A lot more gore.

• Like 1

Â