Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No way is he H. Absolutely no chance. Way way too obvious.

My main suspects are:

Steve's on off gf
The lawyer who Hastings had a fling with
The young asian woman who works for Steve and Kate

I also think it'll turn out that Lisa McQueen is undercover

Spoiler

Ted has to be intentionally leading people down this path, as part of some longer game, that may have gone arwy possibly - i.e. with Lisa Mcqueen, but he has to have some semblance of control, as the alternative is the writers have turned an otherwise man of conviction into a complete thicko of a copper with no ability to make positive judgements. Speaking of bad judgements, why does Steve even consider going back with his ex? Again, I want to believe it's all part of luring the other person into a place he wants them to be, I just can't tolerate so many inept decisions from chracters incapable of learning or developing. 

Ryan applying to the police force ( I presume ) is being set up for season 6 I expect. 

I hope to god we see Gill Bigalow bleeding out on a jetty somewhere. God she's a foul word removed of a human being - excellently portrayed, of course -but a character I just find utterly detestable!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rodders said:
  Hide contents

Ted has to be intentionally leading people down this path, as part of some longer game, that may have gone arwy possibly - i.e. with Lisa Mcqueen, but he has to have some semblance of control, as the alternative is the writers have turned an otherwise man of conviction into a complete thicko of a copper with no ability to make positive judgements. Speaking of bad judgements, why does Steve even consider going back with his ex? Again, I want to believe it's all part of luring the other person into a place he wants them to be, I just can't tolerate so many inept decisions from chracters incapable of learning or developing. 

Ryan applying to the police force ( I presume ) is being set up for season 6 I expect. 

I hope to god we see Gill Bigalow bleeding out on a jetty somewhere. God she's a foul word removed of a human being - excellently portrayed, of course -but a character I just find utterly detestable!

Spoiler

Oh, Hastings is definitely up to something. I just don't think there's any chance that what he's up to is being a "bent copper". And certainly not that he's H

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No way is he H. Absolutely no chance. Way way too obvious.

My main suspects are:

Steve's on off gf
The lawyer who Hastings had a fling with
The young asian woman who works for Steve and Kate

I also think it'll turn out that Lisa McQueen is undercover

Spoiler

Good call on the young Asian AC12 officer - i don't think she's a big player in the OCG but the camera does spent a little bit too long on her in some scenes, leading us to think there might be something more to her. 

Didn't realise Chicago PD has been on since before Christmas, so we've blasted through 16 episodes of season 6 in a few days.

Love a bit of Hank Voight.

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Didn't realise Chicago PD has been on since before Christmas, so we've blasted through 16 episodes of season 6 in a few days.

Love a bit of Hank Voight.

Presuming you are watching US aired episodes? 

15 hours ago, jim said:

Presuming you are watching US aired episodes? 

More than likely, I'm acquiring them elsewhere ;)

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

More than likely, I'm acquiring them elsewhere ;)

Shakes head disapprovingly...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

started luther, 3 episodes in and its another that I question why I never bothered with before

Cracking show. 

The BBC does know how to do good drama when they put their minds to it. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Xela said:

Cracking show. 

The BBC does know how to do good drama when they put their minds to it. 

Yeah working my way through Netflix and the German missus hasn't seen BBC stuff so watched bodyguard, now on Luther, will try line of duty, been trying for a year now but she's not having peaky blinders, she watches Dr foster without me and loves it, couple of others I can't remember, will try line of duty after Luther 

Her favourite show is bake off and you can't get it here, when I'm home I have to download a series at a time

Personally I think my anti BBC goggles put me off them, watched peaky blinders, Attenborough stuff and that's about it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Designer1 said:

New Shane Meadow's four part drama The Virtues starts on Wednesday May 15th at 9pm.

Looks great, and I expect another acting masterclass from Stephen Graham.

The Virtues looks totalling uncomfortable viewing and typical Shane Meadows.

That, combined with Stephen Graham is an awesome combination so really looking forward to it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah working my way through Netflix and the German missus hasn't seen BBC stuff so watched bodyguard, now on Luther, will try line of duty, been trying for a year now but she's not having peaky blinders, she watches Dr foster without me and loves it, couple of others I can't remember, will try line of duty after Luther 

Her favourite show is bake off and you can't get it here, when I'm home I have to download a series at a time

Personally I think my anti BBC goggles put me off them, watched peaky blinders, Attenborough stuff and that's about it

Sherlock worth a watch as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Sherlock worth a watch as well.

Nah I thought Sherlock was stuck way too far up it's own ass, some good episodes but the last series especially was garbage

I prefer elementary's take on him

• Like 1

Home nursing a couple broken bones in my hand for the whole of May and 1 week in I'm starting to get quite bored, especially since the weather has turned for the worse and it's now really cold and even snowing here.

I have all of S4 of Gomarrah to go through and a few ongoing series like GOT and The Chi but after that I'll have to get creative and lower my standards.

Thinking of giving Quicksand ( Störst av allt) a go but I usually never watch Swedish stuff. Anyone seen it, it's on Netflix.

Then it's either old shows I never gotten around to or giving the ones I've given up on during the last year a new go.

Rough life.

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Nah I thought Sherlock was stuck way too far up it's own ass, some good episodes but the last series especially was garbage

I prefer elementary's take on him

The first series was great, I thought it was a rapid decline into the unwatchable after that.

• Like 2

Â