Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

15 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Loved this. Used to watch Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors before going out on my paper round.

That was my favourite cartoon as a kid, absolutely loved that.  Also really liked Ulysses:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

My brother loved that.

I was more of a Battle of the Planets kid myself

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c9ccf856d376a3767

Yep, was a big fan of that one myself.

I'm assuming you know it was originally a Japanese series called Gatchaman? Although they had to heavily edit the episodes and make them more kid friendly as Gatchaman was incredibly violent and sweary 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yep, was a big fan of that one myself.

I'm assuming you know it was originally a Japanese series called Gatchaman? Although they had to heavily edit the episodes and make them more kid friendly as Gatchaman was incredibly violent and sweary 😁

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I used to love this French cartoon back in the early 80's, possibly because there was not much else in the way of cartoons back then on Swedish telly.

Il était une fois... l'espace (1982)

There were a few other seasons with different focus, but these were my favorites. 

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

White Gold. 

It's just outrageously good in every way. 

1st series intriguing and entertaining but 2nd series blue touch paper well and truly ignited. 

• Like 1

On 26/03/2019 at 08:59, Mozzavfc said:

The first 3 or 4 episodes are literally just introducing the characters, and setting the scene with some foreshadowing. It's very slow, which puts a lot of people off. Especially when everyone raves about how good it is.

If you stick with it, it is definitely worth it

See this was me, think I only watched first 3/4 wa bored out of my mind. Had absolutely no interest in it. 

Italian is weird though. I am currently doing language courses in it, but because their dialects are so difficult I understand absolutely sweet nothing in Gomorrah. 

My friend is from the north of Italy and she has to watch Gomorrah with subtitles. 

6 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I am intrigued now. What scene? 

The Wire for me is unmatched. Only show I've ever watched where every single actor is amazing. 

Watch it and find out

Spoiler

Hint

It features Aimee subotka. 

Â