Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, sne said:

Season 2 of Legion started tonight.

Not seen it yet, but S1 was rather fun.

Can I wait until 17th for U.K. Premiere or do I crumble and fire up Kodi....

I survived until the end of Designated Survivor season 1, as in spite of all the nonsense I still wanted to see how it ended up. Have not bothered with season 2 though, shame though as, as said the premise is really interesting. Would love to have seen that concept executed by Sorkin etc.

I'm gonna give 'The Crossing' a go later on Amazon

It's got a great premise and early reviews are generally positive. Sounds like it's got a bit of a 'lost' vibe to it, which could go either way. 

8 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I'm gonna give 'The Crossing' a go later on Amazon

It's got a great premise and early reviews are generally positive. Sounds like it's got a bit of a 'lost' vibe to it, which could go either way. 

Watched the first episode, was OK. Hard to say what direction it will take.

Think there is a big risk it might turn out pretty meh.But I'm going to give it a few episodes.

Will be a bit difficult to get used to this guy in a serious role thou.

Bildresultat för strange wilderness gif

• Like 1

No mention of Cunk on Britain yet?

It's probably a bit derivative given it's 20 years since Ali G was asking silly questions of interviewees but it's got so much charm and humour I'm surprised it hasn't raised a mention. One great line after another and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

• Like 3

It's just one shit gag that goes on far too long. If it was a one off sketch, fair enough, but bloody hell it's tedious, I can't imagine watching a whole episode of it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sne said:

Think there is a big risk it might turn out pretty meh.But I'm going to give it a few episodes.

I watched the final episode of Stranger Things 2 instead.

might go balls deep on this later, depending on the Golf.

The reviews seem to share your view. Starts well, could go either way.

• Like 1

Dunno if it’s already been mentioned but When emgland ruled Europe on itv4 is worth a watch

this weeks episode covers none other than AVFC winning the European cup ... though they tried their best to focus on Liverpool during the episode 

European goal of the season and a £200 fine off Saunders for Tony Morley making a gesture at him In response for calling him lazy :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Dunno if it’s already been mentioned but When emgland ruled Europe on itv4 is worth a watch

this weeks episode covers none other than AVFC winning the European cup ... though they tried their best to focus on Liverpool during the episode 

European goal of the season and a £200 fine off Saunders for Tony Morley making a gesture at him In response for calling him lazy :)

To be fair, they devoted around 20 mins of a 45 min programme (minus the adverts) to Villa's win. I feared it was going to be a Scouse rocket polish-fest, but actually thought it was pretty even in terms of allotted time. Also bearing in mind, Liverpool did win it 4 times in the period they were focusing on.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, choffer said:

No mention of Cunk on Britain yet?

It's probably a bit derivative given it's 20 years since Ali G was asking silly questions of interviewees but it's got so much charm and humour I'm surprised it hasn't raised a mention. One great line after another and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Yeah I enjoyed it (with the exception of the domesday book bit). The people being interviewed aren’t as naive as the Ali G days, but I did like Robert Peston struggling to think of the most political thing that’s ever happened.

You’re right, she does have a charm about her. Although I do miss Brooker, Barry Shitpeas and screenwipe in general.

On 04/04/2018 at 21:24, sne said:

I liked it. 

Plenty going on. Acting/dialogue was pretty decent. Intriguing story. 

Early days, but I thought it showed a lot of promise :thumb:

Has anyone watched The Path season 3 yet? I've watched the first 2 seasons and quite enjoyed it. But after watching episode 1 of the 3rd season I just can't be bothered anymore.

Is it worth sticking with or do I cut my ties and move on?

4 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Has anyone watched The Path season 3 yet? I've watched the first 2 seasons and quite enjoyed it. But after watching episode 1 of the 3rd season I just can't be bothered anymore.

Is it worth sticking with or do I cut my ties and move on?

I've got 4 episodes left and I've enjoyed it - similar quality to the other seasons imo. Plenty of Freida Pinto on show, Stuart! Surely reason enough to keep watching?

On 04/04/2018 at 12:11, Rodders said:

I survived until the end of Designated Survivor season 1, as in spite of all the nonsense I still wanted to see how it ended up. Have not bothered with season 2 though, shame though as, as said the premise is really interesting. Would love to have seen that concept executed by Sorkin etc.

I still watch it as I like Jack Bauer and Italia Ricci is unbelievably gorgeous but it is utter shite for the most part.

Spoiler

Thank God they killed off his dippit wife though, it's been slightly more bearable since then

• Like 1

Â