Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watching kiplings India (?) on BBC, pretty good, he's one of those strange famous people who I think I know quite well for one thing but in reality he did a lot of stuff that I didn't know was him

Example, prostitution bring "the worlds oldest profession" heard that saying loads of times, didn't know it originated from him

Edit: it's called kiplings Indian adventure

Did anyone watch that channel 4 drama set in the raj? I watched the 1st episode and forgot about it

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Have you ever listened to the audiobook? It's his entire autobiography. It's about seven hours long and it's absolutely brilliant. 

EDIT: This refers to the Alan Partridge audiobook. Probably the third time I've been caught out by a page break this week. 

Yep, listened t it a few times. As you say,absolutely wonderful. I read the book first and then got the audiobook. Listening to Partridge narrate adds a whole new level of brilliance to it. 

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

6 episodes into Ray Donovan, we like it.

The only thing I can't understand is why a big good looking dude like Ray has such a haggard missus ;)

It is a very good show. I've done the first 2 seasons. 

Voight is excellent as his scumbag Dad :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Yep, listened t it a few times. As you say,absolutely wonderful. I read the book first and then got the audiobook. Listening to Partridge narrate adds a whole new level of brilliance to it. 

His night out in Tokyo with Sally Gunnell! :crylaugh:

• Like 1

On 2/19/2016 at 21:07, tomaspg said:

the league is great, they have one or two episodes where the jokes seems to be copied from a webpage that was fun 2 years ago, but all in all a show well worth watching :) on season 7 and im still hooked!

last season and a half was woeful TV, was good up until then

20 hours ago, JB said:

Finally managed to acquire the first new episode of Mid-Morning Matters. Had some typically hilarious moments but it wasn't quite up to the usual high standards.

Spoiler

The radio play where Hawking sounds like a Smash robot had me in stitches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:
  Hide contents

The radio play where Hawking sounds like a Smash robot had me in stitches

Spoiler

Haha yes that was very funny. Although I thought it was maybe the only thing that worked about that bit with the play. 

Â