Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

55 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What's it on? I've got the book somewhere, was planning on watching it

Fox have picked it up over here, no release date as yet though. Can't imagine it will be far off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

What's it on? I've got the book somewhere, was planning on watching it

Officially, it's Hulu.

I really enjoyed the book, a rarity in that King nails the ending, kookiness included. Lot's of Dark Tower tie in's for fans of that series, the basic premise away from that though should be very easy to translate on to the small screen, thought that the whole way through. Will definitely be picking up the show.

There is a fantastic APP out there called "Series tracker".  Its about 1 pound from WIndows store. 

Tell it the programs you watch and where you are up to and it tells you when and where + shows you all the new shows currently trending,  that's how i found the 11.22.63.

It's a super dupa APP and takes the effort out of it all (ie finding out when they restart and on which channel.)

It has 30,000 shows in the Database also,  so long lost episodes of this and that can be found.

Let me know if anyone tries it as I don't usually promote things like this but it is ace for TV series peoples.:D

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

I think its going to be great once Negan comes in as he is hinted to be coming end of season

Oh sure that'll be great (as will the All Out War story arc be once we get there, shouldn't be lulls mid season like there are now either), but it's the getting to those end of season episodes which might not be interesting at all. Rebuild a settlement, check, wait for injured people to recover, check, 'human drama', check...at least we know Jesus is incoming so that angle might perk it up at least, and I wonder if we'll see Dwight again this season...plus there's the wolves. 

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

There is a fantastic APP out there called "Series tracker".  Its about 1 pound from WIndows store. 

Tell it the programs you watch and where you are up to and it tells you when and where + shows you all the new shows currently trending,  that's how i found the 11.22.63.

It's a super dupa APP and takes the effort out of it all (ie finding out when they restart and on which channel.)

It has 30,000 shows in the Database also,  so long lost episodes of this and that can be found.

Let me know if anyone tries it as I don't usually promote things like this but it is ace for TV series peoples.:D

Trakt is also very good :thumb:

Linky

Edited by PieFacE

I'm not a massive fan by any stretch but fair play, the latest episode of The Walking Dead had perhaps the most shocking/unexpected moment I think I've ever seen in any TV show or movie! 

9 hours ago, JB said:

I'm not a massive fan by any stretch but fair play, the latest episode of The Walking Dead had perhaps the most shocking/unexpected moment I think I've ever seen in any TV show or movie! 

I watched it and I'm not sure what moment you mean? Not much happened that doesn't happen around every mid season break.

16 minutes ago, jon_c said:

I watched it and I'm not sure what moment you mean? Not much happened that doesn't happen around every mid season break.

Spoiler

Two kids dying ruthlessly and the mum eaten too? I dont know about you but that doesnt happen with hardly any programmes ive seen. Also Carl getting shot in the face! Was a crazy episode this week. loved it

This is what I like about walking dead, its unpredictability, anyone can die at any time

Â