Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just started Deadwood as - criminally - I'd realised I have never watched any of it despite being held in high regard. 

Only two episodes in but good lord it's good isn't it, McShane is so nastily magnificent. Dourif is on top form and Ron Swanson briefly in it lol. 

Can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Just started Deadwood as - criminally - I'd realised I have never watched any of it despite being held in high regard. 

Only two episodes in but good lord it's good isn't it, McShane is so nastily magnificent. Dourif is on top form and Ron Swanson briefly in it lol. 

Can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it. 

Yeah it's very underrated. Al Swearengen is one of the best characters in the history of TV, in my opinion.

I spotted the box sets are on Sky Go. Will be re-watching at some point, as it's been ages since I've seen it, and it deserves a second viewing

• Like 1

House of Cards series 4 is definitely a return to form although does start to push at believability a little too hard. Finale does suggest the direction next series will be at one and the same time very interesting and also annoying taking the show in a direction that makes sense but also will be irritating, and probably to the detriment of the show as a whole.

4 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I've not seen Justified, but they were made by different networks, so I don't think so.

4 hours ago, dAVe80 said:
3 hours ago, snowychap said:

Not at all.

I've not seen Justified, but they were made by different networks, so I don't think so.

axJmn.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ponky said:

I just finished Season 6 of Parks and Rec.

And do you think I can get that damn Lil Sebastian song out of my head?

You're 5,000 candles in the wind !!!

2caef0ac463def4b0bd02d6a59cdb01f.jpg

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 2

One of my favourite ever bits is in the episode with the Li'l Sebastian concert when the hologram shows up :D

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I finally watched Man in the High Castle over the last week.

Enjoyed it. It's more of a study of an idea than it is a real storyline, but that doesn't seem to matter really. Looks great, some good performances, particularly Rufus Sewell, and doesn't outstay its welcome. Good stuff.

• Like 2

Â