Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

You've Been Framed. Probably the best programme on TV, if we're all being honest ;)

Depends. Are we talking Beadle, Riley or Hill?

I don't think the American The Office is much like the english The Office. The words are much the same, but they're delivered differently (in the episodes I've watched, anyway).

Yep. The shows, in my opinion, share a number of things, but the style of humour is not one of them.

i didn't like the British Office, but really enjoyed the American Office and found it funny.

i always find american comedies funnier, i don't think i get british humour (despite having been born & lived in the UK) 

I don't think the American The Office is much like the english The Office. The words are much the same, but they're delivered differently (in the episodes I've watched, anyway).

Yep. The shows, in my opinion, share a number of things, but the style of humour is not one of them.

i didn't like the British Office, but really enjoyed the American Office and found it funny.

i always find american comedies funnier, i don't think i get british humour (despite having been born & lived in the UK) 

I know a few who feel the same, so you aren't alone. I prefer the American Office myself, Dwight is by far the best character on either show. Jim/Pam seem to have a better chemistry than Tim/Dawn too, which being somewhat the focal point of the show helps a lot.

Never seen it before but im gonna start The Wire Season 1 now. I've been told the first season, while still very good, is a bit slow, takes a while to get going and isn't held in quite the same high regard as some of the later seasons. Will I be disappointed? Soldier through the slow stuff?

Never seen it before but im gonna start The Wire Season 1 now. I've been told the first season, while still very good, is a bit slow, takes a while to get going and isn't held in quite the same high regard as some of the later seasons. Will I be disappointed? Soldier through the slow stuff?

Wire is some of the best tv you will ever see.

You might want to watch the first season with subtitles though. Some of the dialogue between the drug dealers in the projects is absolutely fantastic, but easy to miss because it's almost like another language.

Â