Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone going to watch this?

I usually give new Netflix stuff a chance as there have been some right gems on there , (Lillyhammer , House of Cards for example) so I will probably give it a shot . You and I seem to like alot of the same stuff Packoman so let us know if it is any cop please dude.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

The league season 6 starts up on the 3rd of September !!!!  Shivaaaaaaaaaaa.

It is usually paired with It's Always  Sunny in Philadelphia , but unfortunately season 10 of that has been pushed back to January . The good news though is IASIP has a 12 season deal !!!! So that's 30 more new episodes to come, after which the IASIP creators ( Charlie , Mac and Dennis/Glen)have a new show starring Tracy Morgan/Jordan !!!

Modern Family , New Girl and the last season of Parks and Rec are all due to start pretty soon too .

And it's almost NFL time bitches !!!

• Like 2

Finished Season 8 of 24. This was one of the better seasons after pretty poor seasons 6 & 7.

Jack was back on top form, especially in the last 5-6 episodes. He was more like the Terminator than a CTU agent! 

Finished Season 8 of 24. This was one of the better seasons after pretty poor seasons 6 & 7.

Jack was back on top form, especially in the last 5-6 episodes. He was more like the Terminator than a CTU agent!

I thought you liked 7? I prefer it to 8 although I do like when Jack becomes Terminator.

6 is an abomination.

I thought you liked 7? I prefer it to 8 although I do like when Jack becomes Terminator.

6 is an abomination.

7 was definitely better than 6 but in the whole canon, would still come towards the bottom of the list. Still, overall its a very good show. Watched 192 episodes in a few months  :)

• Like 1

If you like gangster tv shows you have to watch a show called gang related

For some reason it's not very well known over here but what a top show. So many twists it's fantastic show keeps you on edge of your seat

I could call up a few friends of mine from Rare and ask about OitNB if you like? ;)

no but seriously, what sort of sound effects specifically?

just like doors opening and stuff in the background.

I'm deadly serious by the way. Watch an episode and listen to the background noises. I played GoldenEye last week and I'm almost certain they're the same.

Â