Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Loving this series already and I'm only 3 episodes in - even Ellen Barkin might be worth a dabble 😉

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Decent rack for a pensioner. 

The relationship between her and her sons/boys is just weird/creepy. No idea why there is so much kissing on the lips.

• Like 1

Just now, stuart_75 said:

The relationship between her and her sons/boys is just weird/creepy. No idea why there is so much kissing on the lips.

Yeah my missus said the same thing. 

Seems more than a little incestuous. 

So this week ive finally managed to go through the marvel disney shows that i have been missing

Hawkeye - thought this was very very good

She hulk - was just a marvel comedy didnt really like it at all ti be honest. Only enjoyed the 2nd from last episode. The last episode was just so wierd.  No idea who thought that was a good idea? Big time flop 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. 

Spoiler

Even the bit where she lezzed it up with that art dealer seemed a bit....I dunno...unexpected....🤔

• Like 1

I just started Bosch Legacy over the last week. It's absolute **** shite compared to the previous series.

Clearly far lower budget, with generic action movie Russian baddies, and predominantly focused on the side quests of two of the most boring characters in the previous show.

Bosch is still great in his scenes, but he seems like a side character in the new show, behind the boring lawyer, and his daughter, played by the most wooden actor in history. Don't think I can finish this crap.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I just started Bosch Legacy over the last week. It's absolute **** shite compared to the previous series.

Clearly far lower budget, with generic action movie Russian baddies, and predominantly focused on the side quests of two of the most boring characters in the previous show.

Bosch is still great in his scenes, but he seems like a side character in the new show, behind the boring lawyer, and his daughter, played by the most wooden actor in history. Don't think I can finish this crap.

Loved the original but turned Legacy off after 2 episodes. 

Really enjoy this one. It's nothing you've not seen countless of times before but I do enjoy Italian cooking and Stanley Tucci seem like a very pleasant person.

Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy heads to BBC Two and BBC iPlayer | Royal  Television Society

Edit: Maybe should add it's a travel/food series. 

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Marriage on iplayer with Sean Bean and Nicola Walker. Infuriatingly tedious and with a score for the credits that wants me to commit violence on the composers. Sounds like the thing you'd expect on some nouvelle vague euro smell-the-ass production. 

Watched all 4 episodes as assumed something would make it worthwhile by the end. Nope. It's not even a good study of mundanity, as half the people are so **** weird, it's hard to identify with the way they behave a lot of the time. If it had been condensed into 2 episodes it might have been more manageable, but so much of it is genuinely painful to watch. 

On Stanley Tucci Inside Man was pretty good. Was written by Stephen Moffat and is essentially Sherlock on death row, but it was done very well. 

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So this week ive finally managed to go through the marvel disney shows that i have been missing

Hawkeye - thought this was very very good

She hulk - was just a marvel comedy didnt really like it at all ti be honest. Only enjoyed the 2nd from last episode. The last episode was just so wierd.  No idea who thought that was a good idea? Big time flop 

I thought it was great fun. My niece loved all the digging at incels. I suppose it's a show more aimed at teenagers than old gits!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Clarry said:

I thought it was great fun. My niece loved all the digging at incels. I suppose it's a show more aimed at teenagers than old gits!

Yeah it did feel more like a kids tv show to be honest.

It was weak. For me the marvel pre disney daredevil jessica jones and punisher are 10x better than these ones

On 03/11/2022 at 12:46, tinker said:

SAS Rogue Heroes BBC iPlayer, 3 episodes in, great characters, plenty of action and a decent sound track, 8.5/10 .

Steve Knight written all over it, another massive hit is my guess.

Echo this, great cast and soundtrack.

But best of all...

No mention of SHA.

15 hours ago, Clarry said:

Yep.  She-Hulk very much challenges male masculinity.  It's no surprise therefore that many blokes didn't much care for it. I thought it was superb and an excellent light hearted addition to the MCU cannon. 

Â