Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

9 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve come to this thread specifically to post about this series. Just finished episode 2 and really enjoying it so far. Definitely recommend. 

Chloe Grace Moretz as well 😍

i didn't realise only 2 episodes were available though. now i've forgotten what happened. going to need to wait until all are available

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i didn't realise only 2 episodes were available though. now i've forgotten what happened. going to need to wait until all are available

Episode 3 is out today btw

Really enjoying this

1 hour ago, Bizzzle said:

Episode 3 is out today btw

Really enjoying this

god having a week between episodes. it's like it's 2003 again!

i'm gonna wait till they're all available

during lockdown me and the mrs binge watched 24. proper exciting series. how on earth did people wait a week before finding out what happened??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, tomav84 said:

god having a week between episodes. it's like it's 2003 again!

i'm gonna wait till they're all available

during lockdown me and the mrs binge watched 24. proper exciting series. how on earth did people wait a week before finding out what happened??

Lol yeh I get what you mean but on the plus side if they release them weekly it's easier to avoid spoilers 

Animal Kingdom on Prime. 

Decent cast, after half a dozen episodes there's not one character who doesn't seem to be utter vermin, except maybe the guy who played Michael in Peaky Blinders. 

Lots of sex and violence to keep one amused at least. 

11 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Henry Cavill to be replaced by Liam Hemsworth as Geralt in The Witcher season 4.

Ouch.

This is absolutely shit news.  Is it to do with him doing Superman again?  He absolutely loved playing Geralt, surely he wouldn’t leave out of choice?

23 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This is absolutely shit news.  Is it to do with him doing Superman again?  He absolutely loved playing Geralt, surely he wouldn’t leave out of choice?

Reading between the lines of what Cavill has said in interviews and some of the claims by ex-writers, it's likely because the show isn't staying true to the books.

There's loads of interviews with Cavill where he's said he loves the role but wanted the show to be closer to the books and with Geralt specifically, and an ex-writer claimed the source material was openly mocked and actively disliked in the writers room, so my guess is he walked when he saw the direction the show/character was going.

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Animal Kingdom on Prime. 

Decent cast, after half a dozen episodes there's not one character who doesn't seem to be utter vermin, except maybe the guy who played Michael in Peaky Blinders. 

Just finished watching the whole series. I think you'll have to go to the high seas for the last couple of seasons. But its great fun throughout.

• Like 1

I've decided to illegally watch the final Walking Dead episodes. There's no getting away from the fact that it's not as good as it used to be, but one things for sure, Darryl Dixon will always be a bad ass. Most definitely up there with the great TV show characters. 

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

one things for sure, Darryl Dixon will always be a bad ass. Most definitely up there with the great TV show characters. 

He'll always be Murphy McManus to me. 

On 30/10/2022 at 10:01, rjw63 said:

Animal Kingdom on Prime. 

Loving this series already and I'm only 3 episodes in - even Ellen Barkin might be worth a dabble 😉

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Loving this series already and I'm only 3 episodes in - even Ellen Barkin might be worth a dabble 😉

Decent rack for a pensioner. 

• Haha 1

I'm ready to begin the second season of Barbarians having just refreshed myself with the first. I can't emphasise more just how good this show is. The fact that it's based on one of the most important battles in European history makes it all the more intriguing. Historians have said that if it wasn't for this defeat of the Mighty Roman army, we would probably have never had a first or second World war. 

Everything about this show is on point. The acting, the battle scenes, I strongly recommend it.

Â