Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Having just watched the promo clip for toast of Tinseltown my main concern is no longer

Spoiler

Having just watched the promo clip for toast of Tinseltown my main concern is no more, roll on tomorrow 

Spoiler

Clem fandango is alive and well

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Having just watched the promo clip for toast of Tinseltown my main concern is no longer

Hide contents

Having just watched the promo clip for toast of Tinseltown my main concern is no more, roll on tomorrow 

Hide contents

Clem fandango is alive and well

My main concern was no Ray **** Purchase but as he is in the description he pops up somewhere. 

On 01/01/2022 at 22:25, rjw63 said:

Harlen Coben's Stay Close is a decent watch. On Netflix.

Finished this last night, kept us hooked right the way through.

Cush Jumbo really does have a silly name though (however hot she is) although she looks much better with proper hair, unlike in The Good Wife/Good Fight

I've just started watching Universe on iPlayer.  Anything explained byvProf Cox just seems to sink in where others fail.  Dunno if that makes me a thicko but I enjoy it nevertheless!

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Thanks for your Bosch recommendation @Xela. I am properly hooked 😃

I watched the first couple of seasons years ago but I don't like waiting another year for the next season. 

So I waited until the show finished and restarted. Just this minute finished season 6. Will start the 7th, and final season, later :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

I've just started watching Universe on iPlayer.  Anything explained byvProf Cox just seems to sink in where others fail.  Dunno if that makes me a thicko but I enjoy it nevertheless!

I found that the end of the first episode made me feel like life was kind of pointless to be honest :D

Few more billion years then eternal darkness.

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Just started Gomorrah. Looks very promising. Even the Sicilians were weary of Neapolitans, as the saying goes, " fear not Rome for the serpent lies coiled in Naples".

An excellent program indeed. 

We just started season 4 this evening and will go straight into season 5 afterwards. 

One of my favourite programs ever, it is that good! 

• Like 2

Just binged "The Loudest Voice" Made in 2019 with Russell Crowe as Roger Aisles.

Roger Aisles - the man who made Fox News. Murdoch gets off very lightly in this and I am sure he was far more behind it than portrayed, but Aisles.......

You know that question, if you could go back in time and kill Hitler - I think Aisles is a very good 21st Century candidate for the same question.

9 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Just started Gomorrah. Looks very promising. Even the Sicilians were weary of Neapolitans, as the saying goes, " fear not Rome for the serpent lies coiled in Naples".

Enjoy the ride, because it certainly is one!

• Thanks 1

Watched Midnight Mass over the Christmas period, well mainly around new years over 2 days.

Have to say i thought it was excellent and really well acted, its very heavy but that's the point i guess. It stuck with me for a few hours afterwards and i actually found it hard to sleep on the night it was finished. I thought mixing the horror type elements within a religious storyline was very well done and made it feel all the more believable. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

The Tourist (BBC1 or all episodes on BBC iPlayer). Probably divide opinion this one because it started ok but has sadly gone downhill rapidly for me. 

Started it last night, the first episode was ok but did fear it would fall away as most BBC seem to. The Fall had a good start but the end was a complete farce, like a group of 8 year old kids had written it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tinker said:

Started it last night, the first episode was ok but did fear it would fall away as most BBC seem to. The Fall had a good start but the end was a complete farce, like a group of 8 year old kids had written it. 

I’ve given up with it now. Got to the end of episode 3 and can’t be bothered with the rest.

Â