Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Don't watch much telly but I saw a programme called "the jail- 60 days in" recently which I enjoyed. 

Its an American programme which puts men and women undercover into a jail, all from various backgrounds- teacher, housewife etc. Filmed with cctv and a camera crew doing a "documentary" 

Only a couple of people know the undercover people (none of the day to day jail staff or inmates). 

Worth a watch. 

I watched the first series of this and it was quite good, it grated slightly at times because its very "American" in its production - if that makes sense.

I saw the first episode of series 2 and the people just didn't interest me.

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

I watched the first series of this and it was quite good, it grated slightly at times because its very "American" in its production - if that makes sense.

I saw the first episode of series 2 and the people just didn't interest me.

I totally agree re the "americanism" Give series 2 a go, I thought the same at first about who went in but once they got going they became interesting. 

14 minutes ago, Giro said:

Watched the shut up and dance episode of black mirror 

WOW. That was amazing 

seen 4 episodes of season 3 so far. All very different, all fantastic. I find I dont binge them either as they tend to leave a lasting impression and ask questions of you so you find yourself still thinking about them days later.

Great stuff

• Like 2

6 hours ago, troon_villan said:

New episodes of Black Mirror - nice ideas as usual but poorly executed via poor acting and illogical flaws unfortunately. (Bases on episodes 2 & 3 and imo)

I find it really hard to agree. Especially for episode 3. I thought the acting was phenomenal from Kenny and Bronn :D

I've just got through episode one of the new season, fairly disappointed, it's an idea that was done in Community, and they did it better. This episode kind of outstayed its welcome, for me. Hopefully the next episodes are a step up to the previous levels.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I find it really hard to agree. Especially for episode 3. I thought the acting was phenomenal from Kenny and Bronn :D

Thought jerome was the only good thing about that episode. 

Would you really rob a bank for a wanking video?

Â