Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 1 November 2016 at 14:50, mykeyb said:

Needs to pick up the pace a little if I am honest.

This weeks was better. Starting to get a bit of a 'Lost' vibe. 

Needs more Hopkins and Harris, they are the best two characters in the show.

• Like 1

Started watching Californication from the start again as there is nothing scratching that itch for me at the moment. Seasons 1-3, nothing comes close to capturing that magic. Doubt much else ever will for me personally.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Started watching Californication from the start again as there is nothing scratching that itch for me at the moment. Seasons 1-3, nothing comes close to capturing that magic. Doubt much else ever will for me personally.

Yes, it is fantastic. One of my favourite shows of all time 

Just started watching Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe (the guy behind Black Mirror) on youtube.

At couple years late, I know. But it never aired in Sweden.

So far it's hilarious, he seem to have the same disdain for mankind as I do :)

• Like 2

Screenwipe is almost universally brilliant. 

Make sure to watch Newswipe and, if you like games, the one off Gameswipe special as well. He also does annual shows reviewing the events of the year which are great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Screenwipe is almost universally brilliant. 

Make sure to watch Newswipe and, if you like games, the one off Gameswipe special as well. He also does annual shows reviewing the events of the year which are great.

Thanks, will do!

Planet Earth 2 starts tonight at 8pm UK time - just over 2 hours to go. I cannot wait!!

All of the footage I've seen looks fantastic - new cameras, remote cameras & drones. Of course Attenborough is a legend and this may well be his last big project (hopefully not.)  Cannot be recommended highly enough!

Whereas some TV shows are finished in a matter of months, Planet Earth II was shot in 40 different countries, with crews making 117 filming trips. Shooting days totted up to 2,089, or just over 5.7 years non-stop. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/planet-earth-2-release-date-start-time-episodes-david-attenborough-bbc-one-a7401286.html

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

Â