The VT Baby club

kimmie

Way-hey!

I had my 1st born son 5 weeks ago, it's a piece of piss man. I sleep at least 7 hours a night. It's very fun, 2 weeks paternity isn't enough, every time I go home I see something else he couldn't do yesterday. So I get all the cuddles and bottle feeds from 6 until 12 :)

Bad nappy changes turn into hilarious anecdotes, and he doesn't cry unless he absolutely wants something (i.e. feeding, nappy, hug or sleep - that's it!).

It's great and everyone of your friends and family will love it - I seriously can't think of a bad thing..

You'll have a great time, hope the pregnancy goes well, help your other half out as much as possible, towards the end, they all get cranky because they're tired, carrying 7-9lbs of weight on the front of their bodies and they don't love stretch-marks, the bump and being uncomfortable etc.

Don't give him false hope you harsh person lol, not all newborns give you 7 hours a night....mine certainly didn't!

Apparently me and his mom were pretty chilled out babies that went 5+ hours without feeding.. Maybe it's genetics!?

Anyway - we've had 1 bad night since he's been born, and that was in the 3rd week.. I think I got about 3 hours sleep that night because he was grizzly, but yea, apart from that - he's awesome! :D

34evmeb.jpg

(Also, Villa won when he was born (Leicester 2-1 in the F.A. Cup), so he's obviously bloody lucky! :D

• Like 2

Bad nappy changes turn into hilarious anecdotes, 

Have you noticed you don't get invited to as many social events as you used to? 

Only to people that are interested.. obviously.

I don't talk about him unless someone says "how's James?" then I let loose with our hilarious antics.

Congratulations mate.

Pain is relative. Mrs E pushed out both kiddies on gas and air and a TENS machine. Number 2 pretty much fell out in under 30mins. Even she would say she doesn't know what most of them are whinging about.

• Like 1

, it's a piece of piss man.  I sleep at least 7 hours a night. 

Does your missus?

Congrats Rob!

it's hard work, but rewarding   :cheers:

• Like 1

Does your missus?

Congrats Rob!

She boob feeds him once a night for about 30-40 minutes. :D

Does your missus?

Congrats Rob!

She boob feeds him once a night for about 30-40 minutes. :D

That explains an awful lot, the fathers of breast fed kids have it so easy in comparrison.

Big congratulations, NV! Try to enjoy the pregnancy, too, even if it can be a challenge at times. It's all worth it when you put your ear to your missus' belly and feel the little thing react to the sound of your voice.

We're having our first in a month, a son. Can't wait to finally meet the wee fella!

• Like 2

Â