General Chat

Stevo985

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

She 'wrote' an autobiography, of course

51HmSbKLbvL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Uggghhh

This desperate need for 'fame' makes me cringe.

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

So the petrol guage has just hit the top of the red.  Should have I been out panic buying or will I manage to fill up this weekend? 

£50 of super unleaded in today (yeah, that's how I roll) at my local Shell at the Mere Green Island. Small queue but waited no longer than 5 mins. 

Passed a few other stations on my errands today and most seemed to have fuel and small queues. 

I should be good for 2-3 weeks now. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Coleslaw? :puke:

Can't stand coleslaw. Often forget to ask for it to be removed at restaurants and have had many burgers/fries ruined in the past as its been dumped next (and all over them). 

Strangely I do quite like all the separate ingredients. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

£50 of super unleaded in today (yeah, that's how I roll) at my local Shell at the Mere Green Island. Small queue but waited no longer than 5 mins. 

Passed a few other stations on my errands today and most seemed to have fuel and small queues. 

I should be good for 2-3 weeks now. 

Shell? AND Super Unleaded? You may as well just burn a pile of cash.

Just been to get a Maccy D's and drove past:

BP* - Totally empty and lots of cones out so I suspect they are dry. But I never go there anyway cause it's BP and about 20% more than:

Sainsburys - Couldn't see a queue from the road but I did see a big damn beautiful fuel tanker delivering nice cheap fuel there. 

Shell - Usually deserted because it's about 25% more than Sainsburys and 5% more than BP.  It had no queue but had a vehicle filling on every tap which I don't think I've ever seen before in the history of mankind. 

Tesco - Again no queue to speak of but lots of vehicles filling up

So basically 3 of the 4 garages by me have fuel and no major queues. I think I'll be OK. 

* purely for interests sake, this is the BP garage when The Stig went through the car wash and completely flooded his car in a Top Gear episode if anyone has the smallest interest. 

• Like 2

Im not normally pretentious with my food but proper rustic coleslaw with just a tiny bit of dressing is amazing, the chunky carroty cabbage wet jizz stuff you get in the supermarket plastic tub of doom is **** rank. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Sophie Ellis Bextor looks pretty damn good for 42

You been watching Graham Norton? 

I liked how she unashamedly asked Nile Rodgers to work with her😂😂

Â