General Chat

Stevo985

26 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You been watching Graham Norton? 

I liked how she unashamedly asked Nile Rodgers to work with her😂😂

I was channel hopping after finishing "Goliath".

I hardly watch any terrestrial TV these days.

18 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

We make our own coleslaw, it’s freekin’ awesome. Fresh crunchy peppery loveliness.

No offence, but people that don’t appreciate a good coleslaw are sub human scum.

I was never a great fan but Ocado now sell M&S reduced calorie coleslaw and it's extremely nice.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

Coleslaw definitely is only great when home made. Store bought or even worse KFC and can do one 

Agree, I like the idea of coleslaw with a twist, some added spice to it, chilli's or something or a flavouring, citrus or even a hint of madras to it, endless possibilities. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Xela said:

£50 of super unleaded in today (yeah, that's how I roll) at my local Shell at the Mere Green Island. Small queue but waited no longer than 5 mins. 

Passed a few other stations on my errands today and most seemed to have fuel and small queues. 

I should be good for 2-3 weeks now. 

£50, just about 2 days for me. It's funny driving round noticing it's only the Shell's, BP' and ESSO's struggling for drivers, even though most would go for the cheapest fuel.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

crunchy

Not how I like to consume any vegetable matter

You need to euthanise vegeteables in boiling water before consumption not eat them half alive

Vegetables have rights too!

51 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

Coleslaw definitely is only great when home made. Store bought or even worse KFC and can do one 

My kids laugh at how much coleslaw I put as a side on my plate and how fussy on different brands I  am.Regarding the shop ones,I find it's how much onion they throw in.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not how I like to consume any vegetable matter

You need to euthanise vegeteables in boiling water before consumption not eat them half alive

Vegetables have rights too!

But coleslaw is raw. The crunch is the point of it.

Have you never had raw shredded cabbage in your late night veggie salad kebab? Shredded down super thin, mixed in with the lettuce, the onion and the toms and then a good squirt of a chilli sauce over it. Best healthiest midnight drunken snack you can buy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Have you never had raw shredded cabbage in your late night veggie salad kebab?

Nope, double donner, No salad is the usual order. I'd have tomatoes and onions if I'd trust the place not to polute it with raw green vegetable matter

EDIT: I get that crunchy is the point, I don't like crunchy

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Nope, double donner, No salad is the usual order. I'd have tomatoes and onions if I'd trust the place not to polute it with raw green vegetable matter

EDIT: I get that crunchy is the point, I don't like crunchy

Yep, have to get them to remove coleslaw or anything creamy-like from a donner. I do get tomatoes and onions and that minty green sauce though.

Just been to Sainsburys for Petrol. 

No queue at all, Saturday afternoon.  Straight to the pump. 

Just filled up to 3/4 as that will last me a couple of weeks and I'm certain prices will drop after this initial week following that nonsense. Also it leaves some fuel for other poor sods in the event it does take another downturn. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I was never a great fan but Ocado now sell M&S reduced calorie coleslaw and it's extremely nice.

Incense sticks and now this? 

os5ZKCN.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

We make our own coleslaw, it’s freekin’ awesome. Fresh crunchy peppery loveliness.

No offence, but people that don’t appreciate a good coleslaw are sub human scum.

For extra points you need to refer to it as just 'slaw' 

• Like 1

Passed plenty of petrol stations on the A5 today between Shenstone and Telford and every one seemed to have fuel and minimal queues. 

Hope that is the end of the madness up here. 

As for London, let them suffer a bit longer. 

Â