General Chat

Stevo985

Last time I went to the dentist they said I could pay for the treatment a week later at the follow up appointment.

However, I either didn't make the follow up appointment, I cancelled it or I didn't turn up, I can't remember.

That was probably 10 years ago. I want to make an appointment now, do you reckon I'm still registered there? Do you think they'll have forgot all about it or do you think it's best I create a new identity and register at another dentist on the coast or something?

I imagine they probably have x-rays of my jaw on the waiting room wall, "have you seen this man?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

surely anything that doesn't require a knife you eat with your hands

Yes, I love to eat soup with my hands...well, I say eat, but it's more like sort of spread it liberally all about my person.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

I do more stuff with the fork so I use my right (strong) hand for it.  Makes most sense to me but apparently that's wrong.

How much strength does it take to lift a morsel of food to your mouth?  :lol:

35 minutes ago, blandy said:

Yes, I love to eat soup with my hands...well, I say eat, but it's more like sort of spread it liberally all about my person.

Soup , Casseroles ... what is this 1381 , next you'll be out marching with Wat bloody Tyler

47 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Last time I went to the dentist they said I could pay for the treatment a week later at the follow up appointment.

However, I either didn't make the follow up appointment, I cancelled it or I didn't turn up, I can't remember.

That was probably 10 years ago. I want to make an appointment now, do you reckon I'm still registered there? Do you think they'll have forgot all about it or do you think it's best I create a new identity and register at another dentist on the coast or something?

I imagine they probably have x-rays of my jaw on the waiting room wall, "have you seen this man?"

best err on the side of caution and have an op and become a women instead ... that way they will never rumble you and you can settle a few arguments on VT whilst you are at it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Limitations Act says that after 6 years you don't owe them anything. Of course, they have the right to refuse to see/treat you.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I like how you posted a picture of someone with a fork in their left hand  

does that tell you something :)

Your atttention to detail is annoyingly correct in this instance :crylaugh:

do you eat a salad with your hands too? ;)

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Your atttention to detail is annoyingly correct in this instance :crylaugh:

do you eat a salad with your hands too? ;)

I didn’t get this physique by eating salad :)

( It’s true i don’t eat salad though )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve seen your teeth. I wouldn’t have paid either.

• Like 1

Folks that work with octopuses think they possess humour.

They've never been a massive part of my diet, but I'm not sure I'll be eating them by choice again?

Prided myself on being a bit of a dustbin. I know there's eyes and arseholes in sausages, but don't care. After all, it was killed, use all of it.

However I'm becoming less convinced that we're that much smarter than some of the things we're eating.

What with other greener considerations, reckon I'll be phasing out quite a lot of meat this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Xann said:

Folks that work with octopuses think they possess humour.

They've never been a massive part of my diet, but I'm not sure I'll be eating them by choice again?

Prided myself on being a bit of a dustbin. I know there's eyes and arseholes in sausages, but don't care. After all, it was killed, use all of it.

However I'm becoming less convinced that we're that much smarter than some of the things we're eating.

What with other greener considerations, reckon I'll be phasing out quite a lot of meat this year.

Nah - once he's edited it in iMovie then I'll believe they're intelligent. 

Â