General Chat

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Are you left handed? 

right handed. when i used the folk all my food kept falling off. folk right hand for me knife ;left 

just wondering if that is just me or is everyone else the opposite? 

Edited by Demitri_C

Fork left hand, knife right hand. If i’m eating something that doesn’t require a knife, I’ll have the fork in my right hand (i’m right handed).

Drink situated to the right and if there’s a bread plate, that goes to the left (you can make a lower case “b” and “d” with your hands to help you remember).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Fork left hand, knife right hand. If i’m eating something that doesn’t require a knife, I’ll have the fork in my right hand (i’m right handed).

Drink situated to the right and if there’s a bread plate, that goes to the left (you can make a lower case “b” and “d” with your hands to help you remember).

This. Definitely this.

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

surely anything that doesn't require a knife you eat with your hands  i.e  Pizza , KFC , Burger , donuts , spare ribs  , Sunday roast with all the trimmings

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Thats wierd because i have a fork on the right and my drink on the left but if i am right handed i should really have my drink on the right as well. 

56 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

right handed. when i used the folk all my food kept falling off. folk right hand for me knife ;left 

just wondering if that is just me or is everyone else the opposite? 

Are either of your parents left handed? 

I ask because I am right handed, but I eat like you with the fork In my right knife in the left 

I also write right-handed, but play pool/snooker left handed, I'm left footed and can play cricket either way, but not golf or tennis, that has to be right handed. 

I can also wank either way, but whichever I use, I sit on first to make it go numb so it feels like someone else is doing it.

hope this helped. 

Edited by wazzap24
Don't know my left from right or folk from fork

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

surely anything that doesn't require a knife you eat with your hands  i.e  Pizza , KFC , Burger , donuts , spare ribs  , Sunday roast with all the trimmings

Casserole. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats wierd because i have a fork on the right and my drink on the left but if i am right handed i should really have my drink on the right as well. 

Ql8kg.gif

• Haha 4

Â