General Chat

Stevo985

Not sure where to bang this, so just going to put it here. I think I've mentioned before I've never had anything to do with my dad, or should I say he hadn't bothered. I'm not even 100% convinced this bloke is my dad, as some people have said he isn't, but my mum swears he is, so I trust her. He's on fb, and I saw a picture of him for the first time either last year, or the year before, I can't remember. There is not much resemblance, although my son reminds me of him. This bloke who's meant to be my dad, has an 17 year old son too. It's always bothered me , but I've just hadn't the balls to do anything about it. With me trying to sort my life out, I feel that I need closure one way or the other in order to properly move on. It's not the be all and end all, but it's one of those problems I feel I need to sort in order to recover from my past.  My wife has had his number for a while now, and I think I'm going to make some enquiries. My missus said she would get the ball rolling, and contact him. It's not that I want him in my life, I just need answers and to know where I came from. My family have always been negative about him, and really have not helped over the years. We shall see anyway. I just don't want to cause any problems in his life with his family. Like my missus said though, I'm the victim in this, and I'm the one suffering from it, whilst everyone else just gets on with their life. I didn't ask for any of this. Just can't be arsed with the denial, and then the whole process of DNA's . 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Calling Jeremy Kyle for Ruge - he’d have a field day with your exploits!

if you want answers though, you should see this through (not the Jeremy Kyle suggestion!)

(apologies for making light of the situation!) 

It's not a sensitive subject, far from it :) just need some closure one way or the other. It's only natural. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'm a terrible dad. We've ran out of chocolate, so I've robbed the kids milky bar buttons. When a man needs chocolate, he needs chocolate. 

I'm calling the authorities. 

Ugh. New neighbours moving in today after 15 blissful years with the previous fam. 

I like to smoke a J in the back garden at night and I've got to try and work out if they are the sort that'll be ringing the old bill if they get a whiff.

Uncertain times. 

Edited by wazzap24

11 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Ugh. New neighbours moving in today after 15 blissful years with the previous fam. 

I like to smoke a J in the back garden at night and I've got to try and work out if they are the sort that'll be ringing the old bill if they get a whiff.

Uncertain times. 

Just shoot up instead. No smell. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Reminds me of a lad who had the same problem with neighbours. He got himself that paranoid over it. 

I'm not so much paranoid, I just like to know what I might be dealing with.

We are model neighbours. Quiet, helpful, tidy garden, park respectfully and my kids are nice, polite individuals. I don't smoke during the day, I usually go out about 8:30-9 when the littl'un has gone to bed. The area is lovely, but not posh, so we've got some boozers around and another lad that likes a toke behind. 

I've no real issue if they have a problem with it (I've already brought a vape pen and bong just in case!), but I do have an issue with people who'd  go to the authorities over it.  

I might just roll em one up and take it round with the wine, see what they say. 

Edited by wazzap24

2 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I might just roll em one up and take it round with the wine, see what they say. 

I was going to advise that. Do you happen to have the "Master Of Reality" album? If so that would seal the deal, and set the tone nicely. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I was going to advise that. Do you happen to have the "Master Of Reality" album? If so that would seal the deal, and set the tone nicely. 

I don't, but I do have a copy of Afroman's 'because I got high' on CD single, so I'll give em that :D

Just now, wazzap24 said:

I don't, but I do have a copy of Afroman's 'because I got high' on CD single, so I'll give em that :D

I hate that song. It reminds me of this  dosey woman I used to know, who would annoy the balls off me. 

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Luckily, as I'm drug squad, I can get some back up.

By J, I meant a nice hand rolled golden virginia cigarette. 

9CA0D6EE-E939-4C14-9348-EBAA28B2D955-446-0000004C4D05137C.gif

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â