General Chat

Stevo985

Why did you have the whole roll in your hand? Didn't the cubicle have some sort of dispenser or roll holder? Do you wrap your whole hand in toilet roll before you started excavating?

15 minutes ago, hogso said:

Why did you have the whole roll in your hand? Didn't the cubicle have some sort of dispenser or roll holder? Do you wrap your whole hand in toilet roll before you started excavating?

I didn't, just a few squares, rolled into a kind of ball. I know some people are folders, I'm a roller.

#teamstand #teamroll

This conversation reminds me of the horrors I used to hear in my old jobs toilets.

There was a guy called Chris Archbold, a proper chump - and he used to shit absolutely unashamedly. 

When it came to him wiping, you could hear a rough yank of the loo roll (sometimes 10 pieces, sometimes 3, depending on the length of the sound), a rough screwing up of the loo roll and then I swear to God, the horrific sound of a toddler painting a picture on an A1 piece of paper.  He used to just go at himself, up, down, round and round for about 10-15 seconds, before starting the process again 2, maybe 3 times.  

That loo roll must have been in a right state.  I imagine he got shit on his hands regularly - dirty piece of shit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

This conversation reminds me of the horrors I used to hear in my old jobs toilets.

There was a guy called Chris Archbold, a proper chump - and he used to shit absolutely unashamedly. 

When it came to him wiping, you could hear a rough yank of the loo roll (sometimes 10 pieces, sometimes 3, depending on the length of the sound), a rough screwing up of the loo roll and then I swear to God, the horrific sound of a toddler painting a picture on an A1 piece of paper.  He used to just go at himself, up, down, round and round for about 10-15 seconds, before starting the process again 2, maybe 3 times.  

That loo roll must have been in a right state.  I imagine he got shit on his hands regularly - dirty piece of shit.  

It's terrible that he took kids in there with him, but at least he gave them something to do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

The way I see it, as long as you've left the cubicle in the same way you found it, what happens behind closed doors is the pooper's business.

It would be if you weren't discussing it on a public forum. As soon as you do that you're leaving yourself wide open... er, so to speak.

Edited by snowychap
Removed the smiley as that just looked a bit sinister.
  • Haha 2

If only we all had those Japanese smart loo's, with a little tap inside that washes yer bum, we wouldn't have any of this. We'd all sit down, hear the same noises, and have sparkly clean buttons. The most extreme toilet habit conversations we'd get would be 'I can't believe how high @Paddywhack sets his water pressure on his bidet, his ass hole must be red raw!', etc.

Edited by hogso
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

well aren't I glad I picked this day to venture into the general chat for the first time..

Here's a thread for you!

• Like 4

brown-men?, white women? :blush:

Though some of those absolutely must be incorporated into modern parlance once more. I look forward to bringing out the Dick-a-Tuesdays tomorrow.

Edited by Rodders

6 hours ago, Xann said:

eq7JNjI.jpg

A list of the supernatural creatures of the British Isles, compiled from the Denham Tracts.

That better have been written before 1837, or Spring Heeled Jack is going to have a shit fit.

• Like 1

Â