General Chat

Stevo985

16 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

This is Liam and the Foo Fighters from last night, absolutely hilarious.  Liam doesn't know the words so has to read them off a sheet but is long sighted, then gets a bird to take over and goes crowd surfing instead.

Haha atleast he doesn't take it too serious. 

That football fans united against terrorism thing today, what's the point? Isn't it obvious that every one apart from the terrorists are against terrorism?

What is the aim, to raise awareness? 

I just don't understand it.

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

That football fans united against terrorism thing today, what's the point? Isn't it obvious that every one apart from the terrorists are against terrorism?

Please like my post if you are against terrorism. If you don't you are a terrorist sympathiser. 

:P

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Xela said:

Please like my post if you are against terrorism. If you don't you are a terrorist sympathiser. 

:P

Coincidentally just seen a post on my fb wall asking "do you support the Football League Alliance? Yes/No". WTF is going on? Do they need some kind of award for going out, having a few beers and not fighting?

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Coincidentally just seen a post on my fb wall asking "do you support the Football League Alliance? Yes/No". WTF is going on? Do they need some kind of award for going out, having a few beers and not fighting?

Its like the fb posts asking you to share pictures in order to beat cancer. 

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Some propaganda stunt. You can bet your bottom dollar it will be linked to some far right group. That kind of thing likes to attach itself to football if it can.

Â