General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Though some of those absolutely must be incorporated into modern parlance once more. I look forward to bringing out the Dick-a-Tuesdays tomorrow.

No problem chittiface

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Sunday night went to bed at 8.00

monday 8.15

tonight 8.30

I genuinely have no idea how anyone can do that.

Edit: Unless you've been on a bender that finished late Sunday/Monday/Tuesday afternoon. Hold on - it's half nine. You mean 'getting in to bed' rather than 'going to bed', don't you?

Edited by snowychap

3 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I genuinely have no idea how anyone can do that.

Edit: Unless you've been on a bender that finished late Sunday/Monday/Tuesday afternoon. Hold on - it's half nine. You mean 'getting in to bed' rather than 'going to bed', don't you?

Well tonight it's now 21.40 and I'm still awake obviously, but the previous two nights I was asleep for 9. Sometimes I just get pissed of with the tv and instead of smashing it up I just go to bed(rock n roll) . I'm one of those people that can go to bed at anytime and nod off straight away. Now and again I go to bed at 7.30. I've always liked my sleep, but I can never lie in. Friday I went to bed at 8.30, but was up at 5.30. Latest in the week I'll stay up is 10 and weekend about 11.

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well tonight it's now 21.40 and I'm still awake obviously, but the previous two nights I was asleep for 9. Sometimes I just get pissed of with the tv and instead of smashing it up I just go to bed(rock n roll) . I'm one of those people that can go to bed at anytime and nod off straight away. Now and again I go to bed at 7.30. I've always liked my sleep, but I can never lie in. Friday I went to bed at 8.30, but was up at 5.30. Latest in the week I'll stay up is 10 and weekend about 11.

Fair enough. I still have no idea how anyone can do that (unless you're ill or over 80 or under 8) but each to their own.

I came here to say that I'm also in #TeamStand. No wierd stuff though. I just like to shit from a height. 

What's below this line is something I typed a few weeks ago, but obviously didn't think was interesting enough to actually post. Villatalk saved it, so it must be good material.

_____ <- that's the line.

Because of the James Bond chat in the Things You Often Wonder thread, I started reading George Lazenby's Wikipedia page.

I felt like I was reading a Leslie Neilson film script when it said that Lazenby first met the Bond director Albert Brocolli at the barbers. Brocolli initially offered Lazenby a screen test but then later offered him an audition after Lazenby accidentally punched a professional wrestler in the face.

Mr Brocolli... barbers... accidentally punched a wrestler in the face?.... then it says he got a nomination for a golden globe. I think that last part must be a Wikipedia modifier having a laugh.

10 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I came here to say that I'm also in #TeamStand. No wierd stuff though. I just like to shit from a height. 

What's below this line is something I typed a few weeks ago, but obviously didn't think was interesting enough to actually post. Villatalk saved it, so it must be good material.

_____ <- that's the line.

Because of the James Bond chat in the Things You Often Wonder thread, I started reading George Lazenby's Wikipedia page.

I felt like I was reading a Leslie Neilson film script when it said that Lazenby first met the Bond director Albert Brocolli at the barbers. Brocolli initially offered Lazenby a screen test but then later offered him an audition after Lazenby accidentally punched a professional wrestler in the face.

Mr Brocolli... barbers... accidentally punched a wrestler in the face?.... then it says he got a nomination for a golden globe. I think that last part must be a Wikipedia modifier having a laugh.

You already posted that on 16th September :D

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

You already posted that on 16th September :D

Ha! Shows how much I come into Off Topic. I can't even remember what I've posted, let alone others :rolleyes:

I'm usually in bed by 9:00pm-9:30pm but will watch a film/tv episode so probably asleep by 11pm

Up at 6am

Not had any more than 1/2 days off since last December so am flagging a bit now. Off next week - can't wait! 

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm going away next Easter and I've booked flights with Jet2.

I haven't flown with the first one yet though, will I understand what's happening with this one?

Jet1 was grounded due to being unsafe and failing its MOT

Enjoy your flight :)

• Like 1

Â