General Chat

Stevo985

Ghandi?

Actually, there is a tenuous link to that movie :)

I can get from Ghandi to Scum in one move. Sexy Beast.

Edit: Before anyone get the wrong idea, I'm saying the film is called Sexy Beast, rather than calling Designer1 a Sexy Beast. Although...

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 4

what happened?

The infamous "That's not delph having his medical at man city, it's a doctored photo of Raheem Sterling. I KNOW THIS FOR DEFINITE BECAUSE I'M A GRAPHIC DESIGNER!!!!111!!1!!!" incident.

Ghandi?

Actually, there is a tenuous link to that movie [emoji4]

I can get from Ghandi to Scum in one move. Sexy Beast.

Edit: Before anyone get the wrong idea, I'm saying the film is called Sexy Beast, rather than calling Designer1 a Sexy Beast. Although...

I thought you were calling Ghandhi scum but admitting you found him rather attractive.

• Like 1

Meet two Americans and a Belgian on the train to Witton today, coming up from Worcester to watch the game.

New friends, if you read this, I hope you got your tickets ok and found a decent boozer. Oh and it's not called the fifty yard line :)

• Like 1

It was good to meet rjw, ajw, OBE (sorry fella didn't realise it was you until after) and Brumerican at the game yesterday. Ended up being a bit of a sesh, feeling sore today no lie.

I'm sure it would have been even better if you hadn't had to endure the football! 

• Like 1

It was good to meet rjw, ajw, OBE (sorry fella didn't realise it was you until after) and Brumerican at the game yesterday. Ended up being a bit of a sesh, feeling sore today no lie.

I can stake my mortgage that ajw was wearing shorts

surprised nobody has commented on the obvious link of feeling sore and Rob 

Edited by tonyh29

Â