General Chat

Stevo985

It was good to meet rjw, ajw, OBE (sorry fella didn't realise it was you until after) and Brumerican at the game yesterday. Ended up being a bit of a sesh, feeling sore today no lie.

I can stake my mortgage that ajw was wearing shorts

surprised nobody has commented on the obvious link of feeling sore and Rob 

Can confirm, shorts yes and soreness in no way related to RJW

It was good to meet rjw, ajw, OBE (sorry fella didn't realise it was you until after) and Brumerican at the game yesterday. Ended up being a bit of a sesh, feeling sore today no lie.

There was a VT meet up, and you didn't invite all of us?!* :(

*I probably wouldn't have gone, but still!

There was a VT meet up, and you didn't invite all of us?!* :(

They're not allowed to advertise them.

Lawyers were called after the last one, and a delegation from the Vatican begged Parliament to let them try Wardle as a witch.

• Like 1

There was a VT meet up, and you didn't invite all of us?!* [emoji20]

*I probably wouldn't have gone, but still!

Wasn't really a planned affair in fairness fella, next time though, I want some mix cds off ya if you've got any if nothing else :D

• Like 1

There's a microbrewery being assembled in the unit opposite work.

I've let the chap park in one of our bays.

Just being neighbourly, no ulterior motive, no Sir.

That's very decent of you.

Fugging catastrophe with our heating system at home this afternoon --- almost seriously injured when I accidentally popped off a release valve on our hydronic heating system. Was utterly terrifying. Managed to jam a screwdriver and wet towel into the valve socket to hold back scalding water under pressure whilst wife ran downstairs and turned off the furnace and closed the water mains. Poor woman was shook up. Had to sit there, stanching the spurting water, and wait until the whole system cooled down before I get the valve back on. Burned my fingers pretty badly. 

Last time I ever touch the heating system. Next time, I call the pros. 

Fugging catastrophe with our heating system at home this afternoon --- almost seriously injured when I accidentally popped off a release valve on our hydronic heating system. Was utterly terrifying. Managed to jam a screwdriver and wet towel into the valve socket to hold back scalding water under pressure whilst wife ran downstairs and turned off the furnace and closed the water mains. Poor woman was shook up. Had to sit there, stanching the spurting water, and wait until the whole system cooled down before I get the valve back on. Burned my fingers pretty badly. 

sounds sexual 

• Like 1

sounds sexual 

Haha. It's all about the plumbing, innit?

Or you know....turn off the tank of superheated death before you dick with it next time?

• Like 1

Or you know....turn off the tank of superheated death before you dick with it next time?

See, that would have been the only intelligent thing to do, but I knew better! 

Â