General Chat

Stevo985

So I've spent this whole holiday relaxing but being slightly bored being surrounded by middle aged people. 

I had that problem on my holiday, too. 

All that modern music really pissed me off. 

Found out my friend is at uni at Las Palmas

What courses do they do? Cocktail-mixing? Hospitality? Or is it a wider range than just Hotel & Bar based?

the food course is how do you make a salmonella filled paella.

I took the job on the new build site, start on a week

• Like 1

So I've spent this whole holiday relaxing but being slightly bored being surrounded by middle aged people. 

I had that problem on my holiday, too. 

All that modern music really pissed me off. 

And they all drink lager too. That's not real beer.

Most of them don't even smoke woodbines anymore, I don't understand it

Got an ultrasound scan on my cojones on Sunday. Suspected cyst on one and varicose veins on the other. Apparently nothing to worry about according to the doctor who said he was 80% certain he was right but wanted me to get a scan for peace of mind before he slices my balls open and remedies my danglies.

I'm absolutely bricking it. Dreading hearing the 'c' word.

Edited by Ingram85

Got an ultrasound scan on my cojones on Sunday. Suspected cyst on one and varicose veins on the other. Apparently nothing to worry about according to the doctor who said he was 80% certain he was right but wanted me to get a scan for peace of mind before he slices my balls open and remedies my danglies.

All the best with it mate - hoping it is nothing serious. Chances are your doc is right but better to be on the safe side. 

• Like 1

AIDS in both testes. Ouch.

• Like 1

big hug!!

Sochi-2014-womens-slopestyle-jenny-jones

• Like 1

80% means it is heavily in your favour mate. Wishing you all the best, I'm sure it'll be ok. 

• Like 1

You'll be alright mate.  If docs think something is cancer they won't usually suggest something else - if they get it wrong they get sued.  If he's saying he thinks it's a cyst then it's 99.99% it is.

Will be thinking of you though.  Must be scary.  Good luck!

• Like 1

On another, less terrifying note. I'm fed up of searching for a good avatar, gonna go back to one of my old one's. When you think of ingram85, what avatar do you think of?

image.png

:)

EDIT: prolly not an old avatar but it's a good'n :D

Edited by trekka
  • Like 3

Â