General Chat

Stevo985

Thanks everyone for the support t'other day. Even though it was good news I'd built it up in my head a bit. Anyway, its been a weird few weeks but its been nice to know VT always gives a damn. Cheers guys.

Yay your not dead!!

Thanks everyone for the support t'other day. Even though it was good news I'd built it up in my head a bit. Anyway, its been a weird few weeks but its been nice to know VT always gives a damn. Cheers guys.

Yay your not dead!!

Did anyone have him in the Deadpool?

Yay your not dead!!

I'm still banking on a horrific accident of some kind. Preferably AIDS related, like falling on a discarded hypodermic junkie needle.

(Imagine if that actually happened now)

• Like 1

it'll still never beat escobar, some of the escobar cash "facts" are amazing (although probably bullshit)

he was worth $25bn, smuggled $500k a day worth of coke in to the states, so much that he had to buy his own fleet of planes to fly it in, spent $2,500 a month on rubber bands for his money, lost 10% of his wealth to rats / water damage because he bundled it in to bricks and stored them in the walls at his house, he was once on the run hiding in a farm with his daughter, he created a bonfire to keep her warm, using $2m!

Yay your not dead!!

If they did I should hope that Ingram85 will give them a full and frank appology. Incidentally I am also pleased you're not dead!

Btw Jenny, you need to introduce me to Silje Norendal. I've realised it's my destiny to marry her. I'm open to living in Norway and I'm happy to propose via marriage-sack if need be.

Â