General Chat

Stevo985

If it is the c word, and I'm sure it isn't, the. Having it in a ball ain't the worst place to have it.

I'm sure you'll be fine mate. Chin up. Worst case you lose a bollock and gain a new title under your username.

• Like 2

On another, less terrifying note. I'm fed up of searching for a good avatar, gonna go back to one of my old one's. When you think of ingram85, what avatar do you think of?

light-pink-i-love-cock-2c-neu-women-s-t-

No?

Curious-Chicken-315x400.jpg

U WOT M8?!

My fiancée's a teacher and, as we all know, teachers LOVE to talk about teaching. On this occasion, however, the story was actually quite cool. She has been videoing her class giving news reports, all of which are on Olympic hero Jenny Jones. One of these reports featured some sparkling repartee between the two 6 or 7 year old presenters:

"Did she die?"

"No."

"Did she break her leg?"

"No."

"Did she win?"

(Both together) "YES!"

That's just fabulous

Oh and shut your cake hole 50% Dutchman!

• Like 3

On another, less terrifying note. I'm fed up of searching for a good avatar, gonna go back to one of my old one's. When you think of ingram85, what avatar do you think of?

light-pink-i-love-cock-2c-neu-women-s-t-

No?

Look at what we've done to her! just look at it.

Isn't it great?  :D

• Like 4

Is there a medical thread on VT?

On Monday, I was running home from the bus stop, because I was late for my driving lesson, when suddenly my ankle really started hurting and I couldn't put any weight on it. I thought I'd have to cancel my driving lesson, but 10 minutes later it was perfectly fine and has been all week.

But this morning, running for the bus, it's gone again. 2 hours later it's still hurting when I'm not putting weight on it. Feels like it's on fire and it's constantly aching. Does that sound like a sprain?

Have you though about getting the earlier bus?

It sounds like running to and from the bus causes the problem so if you manage your time more efficiently and cut out the daily "bus sprint" It may give your foot aids the chance to naturally heal without having to speak with the doctor.

• Like 1

I don't know if I could do the weirdness of my day justice.

Let's just say I ended up in the middle of a carnival at 6am dressed as Pinocchio with shrek, ogre Fiona (bloke), Fiona and a wolf dancing in the rain speaking 3 different languages.

Â