General Chat

Stevo985

On a train back from Newcastle and sat at a table seat. Someone keeps farting and I'm pretty sure it's the bloke opposite because every time there's a new smell he has a cheeky furtive glance around then back to his newspaper. They are absolutely foul and everyone is sat here typically British as if there's nothing suffocating them. I'm really struggling to keep a straight face every time it happens.

Thanks everyone for the support t'other day. Even though it was good news I'd built it up in my head a bit. Anyway, its been a weird few weeks but its been nice to know VT always gives a damn. Cheers guys.

Yay your not dead!!

Did anyone have him in the Deadpool?

If they did I should hope that Ingram85 will give them a full and frank appology. Incidentally I am also pleased you're not dead!

Btw Jenny, you need to introduce me to Silje Norendal. I've realised it's my destiny to marry her. I'm open to living in Norway and I'm happy to propose via marriage-sack if need be.

no!

he'll probably try and copy the idea of his great mate toby young and turn abject failure into a witty after dinner routine / book / chat show anecdote

I say great mate, I'm just presuming they stick together because they are both great big words removed.

Â