General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone ever used tinder? My mate set me up with it and there's something wonderfully liberating about just clicking yes or no on people.

I've used it and still do.

Not to meet women (I have a gf now)

It's just quite amusing.

Ahhh you can't get away with it that easily, details please. Here or private message is fine, thank you. :D

:D what do you want to know?

EVERYTHING. :D

Anyone ever used tinder? My mate set me up with it and there's something wonderfully liberating about just clicking yes or no on people.

I've used it and still do.

Not to meet women (I have a gf now)

It's just quite amusing.

Ahhh you can't get away with it that easily, details please. Here or private message is fine, thank you. :D

:D what do you want to know?

EVERYTHING. :D

She's female. 

She's real.

She chooses to be in my company.

She has a great rack.

Basically perfect.

• Like 1

Im on Tinder. Its brilliant! I struggle hugely with the meeting of girls part of life, talking to one in a bar / nightclub utterly terrorfies me, so Tinder takes away a little bit of that pressure. Had one Tinder date so far, was a mixed bag. (The date itself, not the female). Onwards and upwards!

I feel a sense of relief and then shame after shaking my nozzle.

On a unrelated matter, a guy in my office has Tourettes. Diagnosed by myself from the NHS website. Lamentably, its not the foul mouthed outburst type  :(

Could be ADD / ADHD.  Its the impulse to say stuff and there not being a mechanism to stop it coming out into the world.  Sounds like it as the lack of swearing / spitting /  ticks and stuff points to something else.

(get him to do one of the 100's of tests on the internet)

It makes me tired to try and keep my mouth shut,  especially in meetings and things.  (Not great with emails or even worse,  instant messaging at work. )

When I said "Me love you long time,  5 dorra" to the Philippine  cleaner at work for example.  Not my best moment :-)

Â