General Chat

Stevo985

I really annoyed a girl at work because she thought she was awesome because she got 58 on flappy birds, I've got it on my phone but I haven't really spent that much time playing it and don't get why it is so addictive.

Anyway 15 minutes after she was bragging about her score I showed her my new high score of 62

• Like 1

And the winner is JON!!! No joke, I got frustrated and started shaking it, set it down, several messages came through. I did go online and attempt trouble shooting, but nothing happened.....maybe it was just delayed but either way it looks like JON's method worked.

• Like 1

Did anybody see Benefits Street last night when that girl left her bloke?  She took a taxi down Witton Lane.

Come on man, have some self respect! Don't watch that tripe.

• Like 2

And the winner is JON!!! No joke, I got frustrated and started shaking it, set it down, several messages came through. I did go online and attempt trouble shooting, but nothing happened.....maybe it was just delayed but either way it looks like JON's method worked.

Yay!! Props to me! !! Shake it method always works (as long as it isnta baby!)

• Like 1

I feel a sense of relief and then shame after shaking my nozzle.

On a unrelated matter, a guy in my office has Tourettes. Diagnosed by myself from the NHS website. Lamentably, its not the foul mouthed outburst type  :(

• Like 1

Anyone ever used tinder? My mate set me up with it and there's something wonderfully liberating about just clicking yes or no on people.

I've used it and still do.

Not to meet women (I have a gf now)

It's just quite amusing.

Ahhh you can't get away with it that easily, details please. Here or private message is fine, thank you. :D

Anyone ever used tinder? My mate set me up with it and there's something wonderfully liberating about just clicking yes or no on people.

I've used it and still do.

Not to meet women (I have a gf now)

It's just quite amusing.

Ahhh you can't get away with it that easily, details please. Here or private message is fine, thank you. :D

:D what do you want to know?

Stevo you are some kind of evil, son!

whyyyyyyy?

Â