General Chat

Stevo985

Someone is currently selling an iPhone 4S with Flappy Bird installed on eBay for £6m!!!!  :o  :o  :o

HOLY ****!

I'm seriously considering putting my phone up on eBay now!

Well, they're trying to, but I assure you they're not selling it.

Anyone ever used tinder? My mate set me up with it and there's something wonderfully liberating about just clicking yes or no on people.

I've used it and still do.

Not to meet women (I have a gf now)

It's just quite amusing.

Someone is currently selling an iPhone 4S with Flappy Bird installed on eBay for £6m!!!!  :o  :o  :o

HOLY ****!

I'm seriously considering putting my phone up on eBay now!

I've got Flappy Bird on my phone with a high score of 172. What could I get for that? I'd settle for £3m

Ha, I think you're mistaking me for someone else, I've only mentioned the dog thing like twice!

I'm pretty sure I was one of the people defending your beastiality escapades!

Hmmm... Must be the other one.

You're all pretty much the same to me. Pesky kids...

:crylaugh:

That's me! I mention it at literally every opportunity. You dog bothering bastard. :wave:

• Like 1

In what turned out to  be probably one of the best days for the country in modern history , Margaret Thatcher was elected leader of the Tory party on this day in 1975

*** runs  ***

• Like 1

In what turned out to be probably one of the best days for the country in modern history , Margaret Thatcher was elected leader of the Tory party on this day in 1975

*** runs ***

Obvs I know you're joking, but bolitics must stay in the bolitics thread. Political and religious discussion are basically a bunch of toddlers sitting with their arms folded and a grumpy face saying "no" and refusing to move and who then proceed to insult each other, without really insulting each other, but we all know it was really an insult, because they didn't agree with them. And no one will ever budge.

I did post in the tech thread but juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust in case, anyone who has whatsapp, (android) it was working perfectly fine yesterday and then it just stopped working. It won't even connect when I attempt to use the help bar on it. Internet stops working every time I try, even though it works fine for everything else. I have no clue how to fix stuff like this.....help.

C'mon guys I have no idea how to fix it. I've shut off the phone, attempted the help bar which the internet stops working as soon as I do, looked up the status it's saying only about 40 people have reported a problem in the last 24 hours, sooooooooo I got nothing. Should I just uninstall and then reinstall?

C'mon guys I have no idea how to fix it. I've shut off the phone, attempted the help bar which the internet stops working as soon as I do, looked up the status it's saying only about 40 people have reported a problem in the last 24 hours, sooooooooo I got nothing. Should I just uninstall and then reinstall?

might be worth a shot. Won't do any harm anyway.

Â