General Chat

Stevo985

I feel like it's the same as never having had chicken pox.

I've been bashed in the nose several times (used to play rugby) so no idea why I've avoided it. Just never happened.

I'll probably freak out if it ever happens.

Bumped into Sir Chris Hoy today. I'm rarely in awe of anyone, but he did *something* to me. I didn't say much, just made a noise, it sounded a bit like a cat being anally raped.

If questioned I'd swear he's 8 foot tall and 6 foot wide.

Legend.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3

Bumped into Sir Chris Hoy today. I'm rarely in awe of anyone, but he did *something* to me. I didn't say much, just made a noise, it sounded a bit like a cat being anally raped.

Legend.

This something he did to you, was it a man being anally raped?

Legend.

This something he did to you, was it a man being anally raped?

I'd not stop him. I'd not be able to even if I wanted to.

• Like 1

I have, he is just amazing.

Mad respect!

They say knighthoods are handed out willy-nilly these days don't they, we'll there's one they got spot on. If it were the 14th century he'd be the one defending the queen.

Man crush.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

They say knighthoods are handed out willy-nilly these days don't they, we'll there's one they got spot on. If it were the 14th century he'd be the one defending the queen.

Man crush.

There weren't any 14th Century queens :)

Man crush.

There weren't any 14th Century queens :)

Oh yes there were.  Philippa wife of Edward III for a start.  Queen's College Oxford was named after her.

• Like 2

Â