General Chat

Stevo985

Come round mine instead if you want Stefan, if you were looking forward to Hampshire, I'm sure you'd love leafy Warwickshire

Edited by hogso

So my friend has seriously let me down. Was meant to be going down to his in Hampshire for a few days to get away from home (been working all summer so this was my holiday) and he's just been ignoring my fb messages after telling me to book my train tickets.

We rang his house phone, found out he's working all week so I can't really go. Train tickets are non-refundable as well. Annoyed, hurt, disappointed argh.

You need a different type of friend.

Do you have attractive female friends to introduce me to?

You won't find any attractive females in Nuneaton.

That is not true! You just have to look hard. Or drink alot.

So my friend has seriously let me down. Was meant to be going down to his in Hampshire for a few days to get away from home (been working all summer so this was my holiday) and he's just been ignoring my fb messages after telling me to book my train tickets.

We rang his house phone, found out he's working all week so I can't really go. Train tickets are non-refundable as well. Annoyed, hurt, disappointed argh.

He's an old mate. Known each other since we were 3/4. He moved down south when I was about 13 and we've tried to see each other as much as we can. But he's grown up to be a bit of a waster. Got no qualifications or anything.

He's an old mate. Known each other since we were 3/4. He moved down south when I was about 13 and we've tried to see each other as much as we can. But he's grown up to be a bit of a waster. Got no qualifications or anything.

Is that what it takes to be a real person?

Â