General Chat

Stevo985

only problem is I know my nieces would miss me.

You would miss your nieces, to pieces.

nostalgiaanimadospixie1vt7.jpg

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! my main nickname from my dad is miecie (bc I loved it when Jinx said I'm gonna smash you miecies to pieces.)  

Edited by ME

The catchphrase was actually "I hate meeces to pieces". 

</pedant>

I was 4 when they played hannah barbera cartoons on USA cartoooooon saturday. Cut me some slack. I just remember jinx. My dad still calls me miecie.

• Like 2

for the smokers out there, what do you smoke and how much do you smoke?

I was on about 15 a day at £6.60 a pack and it was getting ridiculously expensive so I have switched to rolling my own, and it is saving me about £30 a week, seems like more and more people are rolling their own these days because of the cost of proper cigarettes, I do need a little machine to roll them for me cuz I do it like a retard.

Its not as good as real fags but because of that I'm not smoking as much either.

I have tried everything as far as quitting goes and keep on failing so I dont really want to get into the whole 'just quit' stuff

Went to ladypool rd last night for an Indian buffet, ate way too much to the point where last nights sleep may have just been one epic 7 hour fart. I'm now sat on works crapper typing this while sweating, shaking and with my ring in tatters and I think I may be dying. You know its bad when your bottom chowder smells the same as the food you ate the night before.

I'll let you all savour the mental image I've given you. Have a good day all.

Ingram mate, that is brilliant

I love it when I have a curry and it gives me proper smelly dog farts, once you have got it all out of your system you feel as though you have been completely cleared out

• Like 1

I was on about 15 a day at £6.60 a pack and it was getting ridiculously expensive so I have switched to rolling my own, and it is saving me about £30 a week, seems like more and more people are rolling their own these days because of the cost of proper cigarettes, I do need a little machine to roll them for me cuz I do it like a retard.

Its not as good as real fags but because of that I'm not smoking as much either.

I have tried everything as far as quitting goes and keep on failing so I dont really want to get into the whole 'just quit' stuff

Yep, just quit.

• Like 1

Went to ladypool rd last night for an Indian buffet, ate way too much to the point where last nights sleep may have just been one epic 7 hour fart. I'm now sat on works crapper typing this while sweating, shaking and with my ring in tatters and I think I may be dying. You know its bad when your bottom chowder smells the same as the food you ate the night before.

Is it wet, or solid. Is it a standard curry shit or have you got the runs? Indian food does seem to have that effect on people.

Edited by Voinjama

It was quite firm to begin with but became more slimy and fiery the longer I sat. It feels like my body has been purged. Only a 3 wiper as well which was weird for the amount I got rid of. Proper rancid though. Had to febreeze the hell out of the W.C. afterwards. 

• Like 1

Fags are £2.50 a pack over here. 

I smoke about 5-6 a day while I'm in a tea garden or with friends. I never smoke at home (well sometimes, late at night on the balcony). 

Never been able to roll, not even a bifta.

Just got word that my landlord plans on selling the house I live in :(

He said he'd give me 6 months notice, which is unheard of, so I can't complain too much. But I really love where I'm at now, and the rent I pay is ridiculously low for the area and the apartment itself.

I've just been looking online at listings in the area...all overpriced garbage. Argh, I hate moving!

Is it possible to buy the place yourself?

• Like 1

I take it you have tried the electric cigarettes then?

They seem to work unbelievably well. All the heavy smokers have shifted over in the office and had no difficulties what so ever. It was very suprising how easy they have found it

I recomend the role your own kits, creates proper fags, the machine is £5.99 and 100 fag tubes are 99p, then there's just the cost of the tobacco.

And people think I'm weird when I say I can't see the appeal of curries. 

Â