General Chat

Stevo985

Just got word that my landlord plans on selling the house I live in :(

He said he'd give me 6 months notice, which is unheard of, so I can't complain too much. But I really love where I'm at now, and the rent I pay is ridiculously low for the area and the apartment itself.

I've just been looking online at listings in the area...all overpriced garbage. Argh, I hate moving!

Is it possible to buy the place yourself?

i thought the same thing, buy it.

I am in the pub at the minute (charley Hall) listening to some geezas on the table next to me talking about how amputees hold the key to the matrix.

I have been on the piss now for 2 days but these kids are obviously even more hammered than me

That sounds like a fantastic conversation :lol:

Going through the class lists today (being nosy) and in another class there is 'blahblah (don't remember her name) Agbonlahor'

:ph34r:

The gf has her new class starting tomorrow, including one Indiana Jones  :huh:

Going through the class lists today (being nosy) and in another class there is 'blahblah (don't remember her name) Agbonlahor'

:ph34r:

The gf has her new class starting tomorrow, including one Indiana Jones  :huh:

How young is she?!

I am in the pub at the minute (charley Hall) listening to some geezas on the table next to me talking about how amputees hold the key to the matrix.

I have been on the piss now for 2 days but these kids are obviously even more hammered than me

That sounds like a fantastic conversation :lol:

Reminds me of that scene in "In Bruges" with the guy going on about dwarf armageddon.

• Like 1

Â