General Chat

Stevo985

I thought about going, and just shouting KRYTEN. KRYTEN. KRYTEN. at him for as much of the match as I could. Alas, it has been a very busy bank holiday, so I could not.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 2

So wait, you found out Monica Bellucci was newly single, tracked her down, wooed her, had some passion, she's fell asleep fully satisfied but now, in your post-coitus celebration, you've spilled red win all over her light cream couch and are worried about telling her in the morning?

Am I wrong?

My sister is such a bitch to our family, talks about us like we are shit - but of course, when we have something she is all over us. She walks around like she is a goddess, but has made so many mistakes and has been arrested and all sorts, but that is all in the past, yet she talks about her own family behind their back (I've been told a lot of what she has said) and makes out she is miss wonderful.

Her Facebook timeline is basically one long 'oh how I need attention'

Oh and none of this applies for her partners family, they are praised like mad, never do a thing wrong and this really upsets my mum who has taken a lot of bullets for my sister!

When anybody does stand up against her, boy, she cries and cries and says how everybody is against her - I proved her wrong last year - she got her partner to threaten me and then told my parents they would no longer see their grandchildren!!!!

(I could go on)

So the other day, I do her a favour and this leads to big rewards for her. Not a thank you! Completely blanks the idea I did anything and although I know what she is like, I feel really offended.

Am I wrong to feel so pissed off with her? Lil miss can't be wrong.

Sounds a lot like my sister a few years ago. She grew up, realised what an arse she was and we get on great these days. Hope you are lucky enough to experience something similar.

Am I wrong?

My sister is such a bitch to our family, talks about us like we are shit - but of course, when we have something she is all over us. She walks around like she is a goddess, but has made so many mistakes and has been arrested and all sorts, but that is all in the past, yet she talks about her own family behind their back (I've been told a lot of what she has said) and makes out she is miss wonderful.

Oh and none of this applies for her partners family, they are praised like mad, never do a thing wrong and this really upsets my mum who has taken a lot of bullets for my sister!

When anybody does stand up against her, boy, she cries and cries and says how everybody is against her - I proved her wrong last year - she got her partner to threaten me and then told my parents they would no longer see their grandchildren!!!!

(I could go on)

So the other day, I do her a favour and this leads to big rewards for her. Not a thank you! Completely blanks the idea I did anything and although I know what she is like, I feel really offended.

I wish you hadn't helped her although I can understand why you did. You aren't wrong for being offended. Doesn't matter how many times a person does it,being unappreciated sucks. You should probably start distancing yourself from her. And if she asks why, tell her. She starts causing a scene ignore it. Explain you've said what needs saying and that's all. I do realise its easier said than done. But you have every right to be upset.

• Like 2

Just got word that my landlord plans on selling the house I live in  :(

He said he'd give me 6 months notice, which is unheard of, so I can't complain too much. But I really love where I'm at now, and the rent I pay is ridiculously low for the area and the apartment itself.

I've just been looking online at listings in the area...all overpriced garbage. Argh, I hate moving!

Am I wrong?

(I could go on)

I wish you hadn't helped her although I can understand why you did. You aren't wrong for being offended. Doesn't matter how many times a person does it,being unappreciated sucks. You should probably start distancing yourself from her. And if she asks why, tell her. She starts causing a scene ignore it. Explain you've said what needs saying and that's all. I do realise its easier said than done. But you have every right to be upset.

Think that is good advice, only problem is I know my nieces would miss me.

Am I wrong?

(I could go on)

Think that is good advice, only problem is I know my nieces would miss me.

At the end of the day your sister would get over it. I'm not saying cut her out of your life. I'm just saying she needs to know how she is. She'll be harsh for a bit I'm sure,but bc your nieces would miss you it wouldn't last long. Again, I know its much easier said than done.

Â