General Chat

Stevo985

for the smokers out there, what do you smoke and how much do you smoke?

I was on about 15 a day at £6.60 a pack and it was getting ridiculously expensive so I have switched to rolling my own, and it is saving me about £30 a week, seems like more and more people are rolling their own these days because of the cost of proper cigarettes, I do need a little machine to roll them for me cuz I do it like a retard.

Its not as good as real fags but because of that I'm not smoking as much either.

I have tried everything as far as quitting goes and keep on failing so I dont really want to get into the whole 'just quit' stuff

I take it you have tried the electric cigarettes then?

They seem to work unbelievably well. All the heavy smokers have shifted over in the office and had no difficulties what so ever. It was very suprising how easy they have found it

They do work although getting drunk is the most testing time. I'd advise getting a refillable electric device (not the disposable ones in newsagents). Works out less than £1 a day.

So famous Seamus is gone. Good life, left plenty. Shit news all the same.

Plenty of claret and slurred readings in pubs around the country in the days ahead.

How odd, I'm reading the latest Bateman book and for a brief moment in the bit I read yesterday, the main character thought Famous Seamus had died whilst he was in hospital, now he really has gone and died

So famous Seamus is gone. Good life, left plenty. Shit news all the same.

Plenty of claret and slurred readings in pubs around the country in the days ahead.

Greatest living poet in the English language. Or rather, was

Who is it now, I wonder? 

Is anyone on VT a Copywriter or know much about SEO? I'm applying for Copywriter jobs at the moment and I just wanted some advice.

What do you need to know?

Hey, I'll PM you, if that's okay.

This stuff is just amazing! 

Berocca_everyday_energy_C1030_200213.jpg

After a heavy drinking session, drink one before bed, and one when you wake up, and you'll be fine.

I had a 16hour session yesterday and feel bloody brilliant today. Would usually be dying right now. Best hangover cure ever! 

Â