General Chat

Stevo985

If your watching celebrity big brother give your head a shake and sort your life out.

My dad has BB as his guilty pleasure. You'd think at 62 he'd know better but alas.

My dad gets **** obsessed with big brother, he is about 59 (I think) whenever it is on he will always phone me the next day "did you see what happened in big brother last night?"

No dad I don't ever watch it

Then he gets all irate with me and tells me that I'm sad for not watching it.

One of the main reasons I don't really go round to see me mom n dad on a Friday when BB is on is because it's eviction night and he pretty much demands silence

If your watching celebrity big brother give your head a shake and sort your life out.

My dad has BB as his guilty pleasure. You'd think at 62 he'd know better but alas.

My dad gets **** obsessed with big brother, he is about 59 (I think) whenever it is on he will always phone me the next day "did you see what happened in big brother last night?"

No dad I don't ever watch it

Then he gets all irate with me and tells me that I'm sad for not watching it.

One of the main reasons I don't really go round to see me mom n dad on a Friday when BB is on is because it's eviction night and he pretty much demands silence

You think that's bad... my father chain watches Becker

I remember the time I earned my brown wings. It was spring 2007, and I was staying at a girl's house. Unfortunately her mother was a stickler, so we had to sleep in separate rooms. One night, my door creaks open and in creeps the girl, who without saying a word climbs into my bed, backs up against me and [CENSORED - TOO HOT FOR VT!]

The next night we did it again on the trampoline in the back garden, under the stars. It was so romantic.

Â